Mixing Tantrick solutions?

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

mazmaz

Reaction score
hi all i have some small samples of tantrick and was wondering if the can be mixed together?

thanks for reading

maz xx

Nope mixing of any kind is a no no whether it be percentages or different brands

i have a diff brand of solution which is fine to mix as the seller status on their website

thanks for the info

maz x

hi all i have some small samples of tantrick and was wondering if the can be mixed together?

thanks for reading

maz xx
Hi Maz,
with the samples you would have received its best not mixing them as they are all different formulations.
If your worried about the size ...ehem size doesn't matter ...or so im frequently told :eek:... there is enough solution in the samples to do a full body.....all you need to do is stick some blue tack on the bottom of the sample...stick this to the bottom of your solution cup on your gun so the pick up hose goes into it and away you go.
Happy trialling :hug:

i undwrstand with the samples as they are diffrent!

wow that is a good tip to get the most out of a sample! i shall be trying that! x

thank you

maz x

Oh well i mixed my samples together had 2 small bottles and didn't think of the blue tack thing..i was told by a tan professional i could but only equal amounts etc, the tan came out as good as it could go on my particular model..aka my mum is a git to tan only takes in certain places etc

Oh well i mixed my samples together had 2 small bottles and didn't think of the blue tack thing..i was told by a tan professional i could but only equal amounts etc, the tan came out as good as it could go on my particular model..aka my mum is a git to tan only takes in certain places etc

you can mix our solutions only if they are from the same sub group I.E you can mix Tantrick originals together,likewise Tandare and AG/EOS but only within each group as the formulations for these three sub groups are different.

DHA will intermix however one cant guarantee what the tan outcome would be...so if you are going to mix make sure you only mix within each of the three sub groups.
HTH :hug:

Latest posts

Back