Mixing Wella koleston for copper hair

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

MBella

Reaction score
Hey! I need some help. I currently use wella koleston 7/43 with their welloxon 6. It comes out pretty brown with copper tones which is unusal
For me as my hair holds copper well. My hair is probably level 4/5 mousy boring brown and I want a more vibrant copper without lightening too much. Which if the vibrant reds can I mix for a better richer copper colour? Thank you!

Hey! I need some help. I currently use wella koleston 7/43 with their welloxon 6. It comes out pretty brown with copper tones which is unusal
For me as my hair holds copper well. My hair is probably level 4/5 mousy boring brown and I want a more vibrant copper without lightening too much. Which if the vibrant reds can I mix for a better richer copper colour? Thank you!
The reason you're not getting a more vibrant colour is because you're using a level 7 over level 4 or 5 hair with 6% which in wella only gives 1 level of lift. Personally I'd be looking to up the developer strength. You're trying to make a level 4 become a level 7 but without lifting it.

Latest posts

Back