MMA article

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

SammiG

Reaction score
Hi there everyone.

Has someone got an article on MMA (or advice on how to write one) that I could put in my local magazine?
There are nail techs who do not use MMA that advertise in there who are prepared to put a No MMA sign in their adverts so people who read the article know that they are reputable.(They are all good salons). I need to be careful not to put it across in the wrong way therefore discourage people to get their nails done. There are a few Non standard salons fairly near me which I suspect use MMA (I have seen some ruined nails!!) but obviously I can't say that.
I also need to completely need to back the article up as the publisher (and I) don't want to get into trouble.
Has anyone got any ideas? I did do a draft article but felt it needed adding to in order to back up what I said.
I would be aiming at people with no knowledge of nails. Like myself a couple of years ago who went to a NSS and had my nails completey wrecked!
Thanks,
Sam xx

Hiya,
K-Sa-Ra had an article on their web site.
If you pm chocalate she may let you copy it. It was very good :)
http://www.netnails.net

sawasdee ka

The geek has artical on this web site in articals have many details and fact about mma i read it about 4 times another day because is very good and want to remember all .

mui f®om Thailand

sawasdee ka

Click site stuff click articals click mma is what you are looking for i think good for you for make reading about mma .

Mui from Thailand

I have recently wrote an 800 worded article on MMA that will be published in the Salon Ireland Mag in May if you are willing to wait to read it

lindag said:
I have recently wrote an 800 worded article on MMA that will be published in the Salon Ireland Mag in May if you are willing to wait to read it
Thanks very much! I can wait. Everyone is so helpful!

Sam

Hi sammy, if you want to Pm your address, i will send all my info to you. I am very passionate about banning MMA, check out my website at www.netnails.net to sign my petition.
Kind regards, Rachel

Please go to the follwoing link for a very good article on the effects of MMA on nails and what the end users must know.

http://www.nails-r-us.com/news.htm

Hope this helps you with your article.

SammiG said:
Hi there everyone.

Has someone got an article on MMA (or advice on how to write one) that I could put in my local magazine?
There are nail techs who do not use MMA that advertise in there who are prepared to put a No MMA sign in their adverts so people who read the article know that they are reputable.(They are all good salons). I need to be careful not to put it across in the wrong way therefore discourage people to get their nails done. There are a few Non standard salons fairly near me which I suspect use MMA (I have seen some ruined nails!!) but obviously I can't say that.
I also need to completely need to back the article up as the publisher (and I) don't want to get into trouble.
Has anyone got any ideas? I did do a draft article but felt it needed adding to in order to back up what I said.
I would be aiming at people with no knowledge of nails. Like myself a couple of years ago who went to a NSS and had my nails completey wrecked!
Thanks,
Sam xx

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back