MMA/EMA-help

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Danielle93xo

Studying to be a nail tech :)
Reaction score
Hi, so I'm a new nail tech and I use Naio Nails acrylic powders which has poly ethyl methacrylate which I understand isn't mma however I notice that it can be very gooey to remove with acetone and everywhere online says if it's gooey it has to have mma in it even if it doesn't say it on the packaging. Can the nails still be gooey to remove if they haven't got mma in? I'm really starting to panic as I have my first acrylic client on Saturday and I don't want to use something I shouldn't... thank you!!

Most acrylic goes jelly like and sticky when removing but MMA will take ages to get to that state and be very difficult to remove. Naio is a well respected brand and certainly doesn’t contain MMA so you have no need to worry.

Most acrylic goes jelly like and sticky when removing but MMA will take ages to get to that state and be very difficult to remove. Naio is a well respected brand and certainly doesn’t contain MMA so you have no need to worry.
thank you so much!! i do love their products but was listening to youtube videos lol!
Thanks again :)

Latest posts

Back