MMA Petition

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
hi

just sighed it for you good luck and well done keep up the good work :thumbsup:

vicky
cornwall

signed!!! ;) ;) albeit a rather long 'sign'!!!

Thanks Mrs Geek. I'm sure Chocolate (er..I mean Rachel) will be extremely pleased with the support.

Glad to hear you're feeling better and at home with the kids. I've been stuck in most of this week as Thomas has got measles!!! Great, just 12 days before he turns 1 year old!!!! Some party that's going to be!!!!!

Ive signed Kelly......and Im registering as being number 40!

way to go!

:sunny:

number 38 was me :D

lets keep these signatures coming!

collettexx

Signed it! upto 44 I think!!! :)

What can i say..... THANK YOU!!
I arrived back from Salisbury last night with major brain ache. :shock: I am just finishing my 7306 teachers certificate. Its hard but i feel its important to have every qualification going!
Anyway, i am so so so pleased at the response to my MMA petition. You geeks are now all my friends and i cannot thank you enough for your support. We have to hit a minimum of 2000 people signed up! So if you know any other techs, please spread the word! It will be a long battle, but one we intend to win!! Thank you all once again. From Rachel xx :flower:

I VE SIGNED IT!!!!!number 60
i'm going to print it off for the local college,
hope that helps,
where do i send them and when do you need them?
lisa :D

Hi Ya! Got your PM about my book, i'm so glad that it helped you. Its very popular with college courses as it takes you back to the basics of artwork. If you have any questions i am always here. My pic is the bottom one on the back cover, it was taken 8 years ago, i was 8 months pregnant with my little girl so its a bit old now!

When i hit 2000 sigs on my petition, its time to go to the big boys. I will set a date and i would love for as many geeks as possible to join me as i'm not going on my own! I will post more details nearer the time. Thank you for your support! From Rachel xx :D

Just let me know the dater Choco Geek!!!! You know I don't let you go anywhere let alone on your own!!! Everywhere you go, I go!!

I'll be there Rachel - just say when and where!!! :D

Karen
xxx

Sawasdee ka

I tried sign but i could not see

Kop khun ka mui

I`ll be there too Rachel, there won`t be any need for you to go alone, there must be loads of us that`ll go with you.
I`ve just got to find this petition now to sign it......I`ve been really busy lately and this is the first post I picked up on

BAN MMA ... BAN MMA! IM JUST PRACTISING MY SONG FOR WHEN WE GO, TOGETHER! thank you geeks, im not alone. PS nail star, i wouldnt want to go anywhere without you, i need your voice, you shout louder than me!

signature no 89 has now been added!!!
:D :D

I spoke to my EHO today i gave him a great big fat file on mma and he is going to be looking into all the nss's in my area.

HA - Death to mma :bomb:

Just thought i'd bump this back to the top so more people see it!! :D

THANK YOU! Need all the help i can get! Just checked, up to 148 now, not bad. Sent a press release to all 3 mags, i hope we will get a good response. Got to hit the 2000! Also i need case studies and letters, so start collecting! Thank you so much for your support. xx

Just signed - number 161.

Had a :idea: and just want some input on how to action it.

Been to the gym this morning, asked for a business card, by a young member of the staff, who never had her nails done, but wants them done for her birthday. Liked what I am currently wearing ( METRO).

Questioned me about MMA has she had seen Watchdog, informed her on what to ask for when booking an appointment, and what to look for and see when going into a salon. We are in Milton Keynes she is very hesitant about where to go.

So this made me think that it would be a good idea if a standard poster was put together that we could all print of onto A4 size paper containing all the information the public need on this subjct. It in turn could be displayed gyms, hairdressers etc. I am sure if I approach my gym manager she would allow this.

I do think it should be a standard format though that all could use.

SAWASDEE KA

i SIGN NUMBER 182

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back