Mmmm... New Spray Tan solution from Tantrick - Essence of Summer

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

g5m_sh

Reaction score
Just received my EOS Solution in the post... OMG!!! It smells unreal...

Cant wait for my boyfriend to come home so he can spray me!

I have sprayed my face in the 175ml pump spray for the time been as i cant wait till 4pm...

Anyone tried it yet??

I will let you's know what it turns out like later on.

P.s

It smells a bit like the oasis soft drink!

Last edited:
Haven't used it yet but it really does evoke summer, it smells like strawberry mivi :).

Last edited:
Yes I received mine today and it really does smell totally yummy. I've done the same just sprayed my face but waiting for husband to come home to spray me properly - oh dear that does sound naughty doesn't it.

Has this replaced the original solution? I didnt realise there was new solution out.
Cant you tell that i havent bought new solution for quite sometime.:rolleyes:

Has it got a colour guide in?

Thanx Elaine xxxxx:hug:

No it doesn't replace it, its just an extra solution to the range!

It has minimal colour guide...

Essence of Summer

see link for more info. xx

Thankyou i appreciate your help. xx

Hi Gemma,
Please let me know how your tan develops as I'm still awaiting my samples from Tantrick but i'm very interested in your opinion.
Cheers,
Steph
T/A S'nails

Will do... i willl be back on later tonight!

I might take a before pic of my legs (thats all you's are seeing) before i have a full body tan tonight, and an after pic once it has developed....

xx

I have received mine too and have to say I am very impressed with the aroma. I was a little worried about having a highly scented solution thinking it would be too over powering.. but this is very subtle and it certainly is a true strawberry smell.

I am going to use it on myself and report back on the developments :)

I got my sample too, hopefully i will get time to try it out later in the week, but if anyone can post some pics that would be great. There's not enough spray tanning pics in the gallery!!:lol:

PS. Thanks Collin!:hug:

I have received mine too and have to say I am very impressed with the aroma. I was a little worried about having a highly scented solution thinking it would be too over powering.. but this is very subtle and it certainly is a true strawberry smell.

I am going to use it on myself and report back on the developments :)

The aroma is just a hint of strawberries and mellon and with it being a water based solution it is far less sticky than other oil based liquids and therefore dries quickly which opens up lunch time sprays for you guy's.

Given that there is also far less initial colour dye the DHA has a far better chance of creating an all over even tan which both lasts longer and fades without patching or flaking.

If this liquid goes down well with you pro's we already have another variant "Autum Gold" for the darker skin types and will be fragranced with orange and cinnamon.

We therefore would very much apreciate your constructive views on our new liquid...happy spraying guy's :hug:

Collin how quite do you reckon we would be able to see a difference, I am used to creams building up over a few days and being noticable.

The aroma is just a hint of strawberries and mellon and with it being a water based solution it is far less sticky than other oil based liquids and therefore dries quickly which opens up lunch time sprays for you guy's.

Given that there is also far less initial colour dye the DHA has a far better chance of creating an all over even tan which both lasts longer and fades without patching or flaking.

If this liquid goes down well with you pro's we already have another variant "Autum Gold" for the darker skin types and will be fragranced with orange and cinnamon.

We therefore would very much apreciate your constructive views on our new liquid...happy spraying guy's :hug:

Cool...

That would be nice with a pump spray a bit like the body mist, but with gold shimmer in it!! I would be stunnin on a night out!!

Just went in my bathroom and it still smells of strwaberrys... yum yum!

x

The smell of strawberries does linger doesn't it - so nice :)

Cool...

That would be nice with a pump spray a bit like the body mist, but with gold shimmer in it!! I would be stunnin on a night out!!

Just went in my bathroom and it still smells of strwaberrys... yum yum!

x

Were already there and developing a "party mist" range just for that purpose.which will have a shimmer effect..so when you girls are all dancing around your handbags at the local night club you will just be a blur of shimmering light..oh and smelling of either strawberries ,orange or maybe something else just as yummy:hug::hug:

I love the sound of that :)

recived mine this morning, thank you Collin and Britta :hug:

I sprayed my face and chest this morning and i have to say, i am very very impressed, looks fantastic. and smells divine :Love:

Got mine to but seeing as I've only just started doing this, I'm a bit nervous about doing my face the day before I go back to work lol going to do my legs first, then I might get brave:)
Love the smell, and the sweetie, do we get a packet of those if we buy a liter:green:

Got mine to but seeing as I've only just started doing this, I'm a bit nervous about doing my face the day before I go back to work lol going to do my legs first, then I might get brave:)
Love the smell, and the sweetie, do we get a packet of those if we buy a liter:green:

Hi Susie,
you have nothing to worry about...just lightly mist your face (just as if you were spraying pefume) ..dont try and spray yourself brown...trust the liquid...a "light spray each day" will over a few days develope into an all over even ,deep and long lasting tan..you can also use this to top up any patchy areas where the tan has rubbed off from a pro applied spraytan session or take with you when you go on hol's....remember just a light mist each day and you will be fine.
if you are worried till you gain the confidence the lightly spray your legs...
Have fun and do let us know how you get on
regards

Hi Colin I am really interested in your party tans, any idea when they will be available, thanks

Latest posts

Back