Mmmmmm!!!

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Pinkies!

Reaction score
Doesn't Solar Oil smell georgeous!!

How much should I retail the pinkie bottles for??

x

Pinkies! said:
Doesn't Solar Oil smell georgeous!!

How much should I retail the pinkie bottles for??

x

Hi there, I retail the pinkie bottles of solar oil for £3.00 or, if someone has a full set put on, I give them a bottle of the pinkie solaroil and a aftercare sheet to make sure they get into using the oil...makes your job easier when they come back for their refills/rebalances as the nails and enhanceents are in so much better condition!!!

Solaroil oil...love it..love it...love it!

JEnny - Nails

I give the pinky away with a full set so they come back for more when its run out.
I don`t retail it at all, I retail the next size up in a box

hi

i retail the pinkies at £2.99 and i have them along with mini solar butter and cucumber heel on my reception desk where they fly out the door with the clients. Am afraid i am not so generous as the rest of you.

Hi all, I am like Debs.........
Give them the pinkie oil free with the after care handout, then sell them the next size up, when they come for their maintenance........
I have told my clients:, "this little bottle will give you 2 weeks of after care, so if you got any left I know you havn't used it lol...!!!!"
Oh they all use it religiously, bless em!!!
It works so brill with Fabric# too..........
Keeps the EC Resin supple and flexible.........
Less brakedown in water, so I have found.......
Just my pennies worth

Jenny-Nails said:
Hi there, I retail the pinkie bottles of solar oil for £3.00 or, if someone has a full set put on, I give them a bottle of the pinkie solaroil and a aftercare sheet to make sure they get into using the oil...makes your job easier when they come back for their refills/rebalances as the nails and enhanceents are in so much better condition!!!Solaroil oil...love it..love it...love it! JEnny - Nails
So glad you love Solar Oil :biggrin: - just a side note; pinkies are great (I too used to give a pinky free with a full-set); now the 1/4oz goes for £5.95 RRP (comes in a 12 pack) and the 1/2oz (comes in a six pack) sells at £9.50 RRP - you will make more in the long run - just a thought. BTW I know the retail price coz I am constantly recommending to magazines, you can get the trade price from the usual number! HTH's ;)

Hi

I have only just added creative to my stock list (better late than never) but I am tight too so pinkies if I am right in saying is the 1/8oz size right? - if so then I will sell for £2.95 - as I still have some stock of nailtiques oil therapy and the 1/8 oz size is a massive £4.75 so solar oil should fly out the door - When I have sold a few I will invest in the bigger sizes.
I have ordered a bigger one for me - he he I'm greedy!!!

Jo xx

Mrs Geek said:
So glad you love Solar Oil :biggrin: - just a side note; pinkies are great (I too used to give a pinky free with a full-set); now the 1/4oz goes for £5.95 RRP (comes in a 12 pack) and the 1/2oz (comes in a six pack) sells at £9.50 RRP - you will make more in the long run - just a thought. BTW I know the retail price coz I am constantly recommending to magazines, you can get the trade price from the usual number! HTH's ;)

hi

thats an increase isnt it?? has the solar butter and manicure gone up to?? and the polish?? retail price that is

Hi Honey Bee - I have put the RRP's up - it seems compared to some, that we are lower - at the end of the day, it is an RRP - in London, they charge more, in Leeds, they charge less... when the new price list comes out, you will see the new RRP's then!

Please don't laugh (very loudly) if this is a really dumb question!!!

Is Solar oil ok to use on people with nut allergies? If the oil gets into a cut around the cuticle could this effect people with such allergies.
It was just a random thought with the almond oil being in it!

I know this question has been asked before and Sam checked with Doug Schoon and it was found to be safe - unless they drink it LOL.

I did however have a cannibal client with a nut allergy came back saying she felt unwell but then she was slathering on the SolarOil and could not keep her fingers out of her mouth LOL.

Thanks for that!
I don't feel quite so rediculous if its been asked b4!!!

I give a pinkie Solar Oil away when my Customers come in for their first full set. But only their first set. This encourages them to buy the next size up when they come back.

My Customers like to try before they buy, they don't always trust something until they see it work, which is why the pinkies are perfect for me. They then realize they can't live without it and want more! :D

If a customer wants to buy a pinkie, I retail them at £2.50, but I don't advertise this. That way they always go for the larger one. But you will find that most clients aren't interested in the smaller size once they have tryed it, because they already know its worth going larger. :D

Hi all,

Like the other girls,i give pinkee size bottle of solaroil away when my client has their nails first put on. I then retail them for 2pounds each, that way im not overly charging my clients but i am maiking my money back and a little extra.

Michelle.

Hi again
I had my first creative delivery on monday afternoon - since then I have sold 8 pinkie size solar oil - with Debs help obviously!

Anyway what i wanted to say is that i sold those 8 bottles for 23.60 (2.95 each) so I have nearly covered their cost (25.85) so from now on I am in profit and that means I have 12 left to sell I am going to make £35.40 - this i shall invest in bigger size solar oils.

I am amazed they are flying out the door!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

It really does sell itself and it smells wicked! and there are no calories (as far as I know - or maybe there is and that is why I need to lose weight) in smelling stuff.

Love ya all and solar oil
Joxxxx

..asked before but can I buy solar oil ,to retail , at the same trade price as you Creative trained techs ( I haven't attended a conversion course yet!!!)

plaoh said:
..asked before but can I buy solar oil ,to retail , at the same trade price as you Creative trained techs ( I haven't attended a conversion course yet!!!)

Hi

You can buy all the creative products from designer nails except the L+P, there is the Spa range, solar, polishes, tools ect. The tools are very good quality.

When i retail the pinkie bottle i sell it for £2.50 even at that price u make a profit solar oil is ver popular also have u tried it on your lips? it help cracked sore lips a treat

ALEX said:
Please don't laugh (very loudly) if this is a really dumb question!!!

Is Solar oil ok to use on people with nut allergies? If the oil gets into a cut around the cuticle could this effect people with such allergies.
It was just a random thought with the almond oil being in it!

I had a client who was allergic to some kind of nut & she got a red rash all over her face & neck when she used Solar Oil because she was putting it on before she went to bed. I still think it's weird that it didn't seem to affect her fingers - just her face & neck. But as soon as she stopped using it, the rash went away. So I don't care what anyone says - before I put Solar Oil on anyone I always ask if they are allergic to any nut products!! :) If they are, I either use the Backscratchers Oil (of course I can't remember the name right now) or grape seed oil from the health food store.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back