Mobile and really need some decent storage ideas

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Photo won't upload :sad: anyone know why it would be saying upload failed?

You'll just have to take my work for it about the Minx lamp I guess. I positioned it so the Shellac lamp is upright and the ends of the Minx lamp are either side with the bendy bit going over the top of the Shellac lamp. Hope that makes sense,will try photo again......

Just one photo to show you that you can fit in a Minx and a Shellac lamp if you really want to (I won't be doing this all the time as I do a lot more Shellac than Minx).

In the main compartment is Shellac lamp, Minx lamp, towel, flannel, couch roll folded into towel, manicure wrap with all tools, files etc in, Shellac colours, mundo file spray, hand sanitiser, dsperse, dsolve, remover wraps, cuticle away, scrub fresh, spray bottle for soap and water etc.

Other side is pack of Martha Stewart glitters, hands down pads, gauze wipes, wheel with Shellac colours, large solar oil, solar oil pinkies and 15ml for retail, Minx patterns, nail foils, client record cards, business cards, Shellac and Minx aftercare, material safety data sheets.

I think that's it! I haven't put anything in the outside pockets so far but think I would use those for hand cream, scrub etc. It is a bit of a squeeze with the Minx lamp but it does close, you just have to be careful how you position the lamps.

Hope this helps anyone that was wondering! x

Wow that is such a lot to get in - shows how brilliant these are. With the photo - maybe it was too large? Maybe try reducing it in size - not sure.

I cant believe how this thread has grown and how many people are ordering - I am so pleased with my trolley and rucksack. They are sat on the sofa watching telly at the moment......

xx

Hi everyone!

Im new to the industry and currently have a small hard case that i cant fit everything in.

After seeing this thread & seeing so many good reviews about the roo elite trolley i have decided to purchase it...i went on their website and the offer has now finished (probably due to everyone ordering) so i thought id try the link on page 1 (to buy for £59.95) and it worked! Im sooo excited about it being delivered! I have also ordered 3 mini roo polish rolls for £10 to try them out :D
Thanks everyone! :)

I just ordered the nail wraps too. How do you get to know about these special offers. Like pp i couldn't find offer for case on website i had to get it through the link.

I just ordered the nail wraps too. How do you get to know about these special offers. Like pp i couldn't find offer for case on website i had to get it through the link.

I think the offer has finished on the trolley as its not on the 'special offers' link on the site but maybe because the links on here its still working for us :D

I want it too! I dont do nails mobile though - but I am trying to find a reason to buy one! I may do reflexology mobile - do you reckon its over the top for that????

xx

Lol! ;)

OOO OOO OOO My new Sahra trolley is waiting for me at home.... Can't wait to get home and get it filled up, I hope it all fits, and more importantly it fits in the boot of the Fairy mobile !!

I went for the this over the Roo trolley because it looked like it would be easier to have my kit in it in a more permanent arrangement, and not gaving to "pack and re-pack" as I used things. Lets just hope it was worth the extra expense ........

I'll post a pic later when it's packed for anyone that might not have placed an order yet..

xx :Kissing:

I've ordered some nail polish rolls too, thanks for the link whoever posted it xxx

I have a Roo pink beauty trolley I got at the last show, I'm so pleased with it! It fits my CND lamp, daylight slim table lamp. Bag of glitters, bag of retail. all my shellac colours and pep products 2xtowels and other bags. It has a seperate lid so when travelling in the car I can break it down to two boxes! Fairly lightweight. All my clients love it! And says how they like it!
You already have roo bags!! They did have good offers at the show and will probably be at Excel in March again I'm sure (They delivered mine)

Congo beauty trolleys – womens beauty storage – professional trolleys UK

well it arrived and it's now packed and ready to go, go, go ......... Fingers crossed the piccies load!!!

So now time to get it on the road and test the durability !!

The first pic is the new trolley and the second pic is the JCB bag I have been using. It was great, soooooooooo much room, but just to heavy for a weaklin like me !! I also have a silver box with Gelish/Shellac, manicure stuff in that I bring in and out of the car to the product doesn't spoil in heat/cold..

So in the new trolley I have :

Bottom Tray - Nice and deep - holds 250ml Dsperse/Dsolve, Mundo sprays, both manicure and pedicure ranges from CND (decanted to mini pots) bits & bobs I don't use all the time, cables for CND lamp & daylight lamp.

2nd drawer : same size just shallow, fabby hands down towels, sponges and kitchen towel for cleaning up.

3rd drawer, again same size but shallow, pedicure tools.

Wee pouch on the zip up bit of the drawers holds a much used extension cable roll

Top Section - again quite deep, holds CND lamp, wee bag of regular nail enamels, 4 towels ( I have a bag of clean spares in another bag in the car ),
Pouch in the "flap" price lists,aftercare lists, some anitbac wipes and bits n bobs like this.

There is also a side pocket and this has a pouch with client record cards in.

Hopefully you can see if the pics load up.

Any questions feel free to ask, and a BIG thank you to the OP for this thread.

xx Claire xx

:)

Attachments

• IMG_0067[1].jpg
    IMG_0067[1].jpg
    136 KB · Views: 535
  • IMG_0069[1].jpg
    IMG_0069[1].jpg
    136.7 KB · Views: 503
  • IMG_0071[2].jpg
    IMG_0071[2].jpg
    134.8 KB · Views: 542
  • IMG_0074[2].jpg
    IMG_0074[2].jpg
    134.2 KB · Views: 507
  • IMG_0076[1].jpg
    IMG_0076[1].jpg
    135.8 KB · Views: 483
  • IMG_0077[1].jpg
    IMG_0077[1].jpg
    135.3 KB · Views: 462
  • IMG_0078[1].jpg
    IMG_0078[1].jpg
    137.5 KB · Views: 487
Ha ha ha trust the cat to get herself in the pic!! Such a show off :lol:

Hi Clairey!
Never got the pictures up of my bag but I so glad you went for the one I recommended!
I liked the Roo's as they were cute and pink but everything just looked a bit piled in for my liking. I have a feeling everything would spill on the floor when you open it. I would freak if my lamp fell out. Our lamps are secure and separate in the top compartment.
The one we have keeps all bottles upright and is lighter in weight than the hard bodied case (I used to have one).
Sorry for making you spend more money but you won't regret it!
Claire
x

Can I ask what you mean by a daylight lamp? Is it a special lamp?

Hi Clairey!
Never got the pictures up of my bag but I so glad you went for the one I recommended!
I liked the Roo's as they were cute and pink but everything just looked a bit piled in for my liking. I have a feeling everything would spill on the floor when you open it. I would freak if my lamp fell out. Our lamps are secure and separate in the top compartment.
The one we have keeps all bottles upright and is lighter in weight than the hard bodied case (I used to have one).
Sorry for making you spend more money but you won't regret it!
Claire
x

LOL... babe, I don't take a lot of persuading to spend money !! I had exactly the same thought as about Roo.... But I still think I "might" need one as well !! They are just toooooo cute !!

x

Can I ask what you mean by a daylight lamp? Is it a special lamp?

Hi Pippit,

Not a special lamp for any product my luvly, just a wee LED "bedside" lamp from BQ for additional light. Being mobile most people have lovely, gentle, warm, welcoming ambient lighting in their homes, lovely, but flippin useless to see anything when working on hands or feet. Plus may ageing eyes need all the help they can get , LOL xx

:lol:

There are lots of hidden upright netted compartments in the Roo trolley, so nothing can fall over, the pockets on the front are also deep so again nothing can tip out.

That said, the Sahra trolley does look great though - good choice!!

Pippit - a daylight lamp is just a lamp with a "daylight" bulb - these bulbs simulate natural day light. I have a one that sits on my desk but I also have a clip on one which I use when doing spray tanning.

Last edited:
Hi Pippit,

Not a special lamp for any product my luvly, just a wee LED "bedside" lamp from BQ for additional light. Being mobile most people have lovely, gentle, warm, welcoming ambient lighting in their homes, lovely, but flippin useless to see anything when working on hands or feet. Plus may ageing eyes need all the help they can get , LOL xx

:lol:

Most of my evening clients have ambient/mood lighting on which as you said is lovely for them but a challenge for us!
If you can Shellac well in the dark you will be amazing in the daytime! Haha.
I got a pink clip on light from IKEA: JANSJÖ Clamp spotlight - IKEA

Most of my evening clients have ambient/mood lighting on which as you said is lovely for them but a challenge for us!

I have this LED light too - great for mobile, nice and light and packs up to nothing :)

Ooo I Like this light!

Latest posts

Back