Mobile and sick child, feel awful!

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

angelajane

Reaction score
Hi, I feel terrible, I have an appointment with a new client today, she only rang me this morning who is desperate to have her nails done for a function tonight, its my first appointment with her, she wants old acrylic nails taken off and a new set put on, I have had a phonecall from my sons school to say that he is very poorly and i need to collect him, I feel awful at having to cancel. I know my son comes first but I really feel terrible about letting her down :sad:

Awww hun it can't be helped, it's just one of those things! I'm sure she'll understand when you explain. Could you maybe get her to come round to your house instead, once you get your son settled? :hug:

Aw it's horrible letting someone down but your boy needs you more, do you have any tech friends you could refer her to?

The joys of a family and a business! Do you know anyone else locally who could take the appointment or help her out? Things like this do happen and it is awful for both sides but cant be helped x

Thanks everyone, spoke to her and she was fine about it, she said she will wait till i am available so dont feel so bad now :)

Latest posts

Back