Mobile beauty name and advice

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

celebalook

Reaction score
Hi all
As i said in an earlier post i am currently working in a spa, which is good for confidence building, regular income and learning many different treatments (to many at times for my little brain to remember) and i don't like using cue cards as it interrupts the treatment i feel, i would rather know several tratments of by heart and give a 110% service working for myself mobile so i am really looking into this. I have quite a bit of beauty/massage stuff already, just need to purchase a better couch and chair to sit on. I do massage/indian head/hopi ears/hot stones/aromotherapy/ (holistics) & waxing, facials,mani,pedi,minx,spray tanning, ee trained but not yet experimented. Any ideas where to start and any business names i just cant blooming get my head around it all so thought some of you well estabilshed ladies or newbies could offer some advise please:D

Hi all
As i said in an earlier post i am currently working in a spa, which is good for confidence building, regular income and learning many different treatments (to many at times for my little brain to remember) and i don't like using cue cards as it interrupts the treatment i feel, i would rather know several tratments of by heart and give a 110% service working for myself mobile so i am really looking into this. I have quite a bit of beauty/massage stuff already, just need to purchase a better couch and chair to sit on. I do massage/indian head/hopi ears/hot stones/aromotherapy/ (holistics) & waxing, facials,mani,pedi,minx,spray tanning, ee trained but not yet experimented. Any ideas where to start and any business names i just cant blooming get my head around it all so thought some of you well estabilshed ladies or newbies could offer some advise please:D

Hi, when thinking about a business name think of how you want to be perceived. Do you want to be luxurious, "pink and girly" or straight to the point? Write down a load of words you would want associated with your business and then work around that.... i.e. Unique - which could then become Unique Beauty Works (or words to that effect?!),

Glamour, Beauty, Unique, Bliss, Blissful, Relax, Heavenly,

Just keep listing all the words and hopefully something will pop out at you - I got my print work done with Verve Print - have a read through lots of the names of businesses on there for inspiration too.

I hope this helps?! :)

Thank you Baselrod
almost gave up on anyone helping lol, excellent ideas though and i do actually like the name unique beauty works lol
my brains are rattling
big hugs

Latest posts

Back