Mobile beauty set up post lockdown

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Vickylou1989

Reaction score
Hi,

I’m mobile beauty therapist and would love To see other mobile therapists set up now post lockdown.
How are you transporting things to your clients and what is your procedure? Ppe first before entering clients houses?

Any feedback and pictures would be great.

Thanks

I'm in the same situation! I'm going to be fully mobile. I think PPE before you go in. I think it's making sure all the equipment is clean before & after is my worry. I have all my cleaning products but you know ‍♀️

Hi, I too am mobile and I carry my disinfection tray to all appointments.

Once I arrive at the clients house, I wash my hands, put on gloves and fill up my disinfection tray and add barbicide. I spray my tools with tool disinfectant. Once I have done the nail prep, I pop the tools into the tray, while painting the nails which is usually 15mins.

When finished with the client I rinse the tools, put into a clean box, ready for my next appointment.

Hope that helps x

https://www.mundoproducts.co.uk/disinfection-tray-424-p.asp

Hi, I too am mobile and I carry my disinfection tray to all appointments.

Once I arrive at the clients house, I wash my hands, put on gloves and fill up my disinfection tray and add barbicide. I spray my tools with tool disinfectant. Once I have done the nail prep, I pop the tools into the tray, while painting the nails which is usually 15mins.

When finished with the client I rinse the tools, put into a clean box, ready for my next appointment.

Hope that helps x

https://www.mundoproducts.co.uk/disinfection-tray-424-p.asp
Hi once you have finished with your first client, do you use the same barbicide added at the beginning of the day throughout the rest of your appointments. how does it transport when driving/moving between your appointments. I am mobile too, and worrying about barbicide leaking in my car

Latest posts

Back