Mobile beauty therapy?

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Laiken Chetty

Reaction score
Hi Everyone,

My name is Laiken, I am from South Africa and I recently started a new venture.
It all started when I needed to make extra money, a friend needed help with curling her hair and waxing her eyebrows, so I assisted her with that and she was very happy with how she looked.

She gave me the idea of becoming a beauty therapist, I am a peoples person and very passionate about the beauty industry, I have a qualification in Human Resource Management and wanted to find out if its okay for me to start my business venture has a Mobile Beauty Therapist even though I am not yet qualified has one?

I would really appreciate any advise with regards to this.
Thanking you.

Laiken Chetty.
Durban, South Africa.

I'm not sure what the regulations are in South africa but in England you have to be qualified to be insured, just in case anything was to go wrong you are covered. Also, Beauty Therapy isn't as easy as it may look. Not only do we learn the treatment we learn the anatomy and physiology of the body, contraindications against treatments and so on. Definitely get qualified if it is something you are really considering otherwise you may find you will pay a big layout with not much return.

Latest posts

Back