Mobile brow tech

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

browsandlashesbyC

Reaction score
What does everyone use to carry all of their equipment in if mobile?
I’m just starting out so I won’t be having any clients yet but I’m making a list of things I need!

You will want to bring cling film for the wax pot and it will need to be one with a lid. Clean it the second you are finished and wrap it if it’s still runny or you have a particularly bumpy ride to go on (eg country lanes).

Otherwise you should be good with just a shopper bag to carry it in the car between other stuff holding it up so it doesn’t knock over and if it does the car is protected.

I found a laptop backpack was brilliant. It was my husbands. Tons of pockets and opens down the middle so you can put towels, Pedi bowl filled with tools wrapped in more towels for cleaning. One side for used after, wipe clean, has front pockets for easy access to cotton/sticks/strips etc.

Basically something that has compartments so you can find everything or get clear zip bags so you can find it all. Once the towels are used and you are trying to get out quickly it never ends up perfect and tends to get crammed in so something with a bit of extra space would be useful and a spare carrier bag for emergencies (and wet stuff!).

You will want to bring cling film for the wax pot and it will need to be one with a lid. Clean it the second you are finished and wrap it if it’s still runny or you have a particularly bumpy ride to go on (eg country lanes).

Otherwise you should be good with just a shopper bag to carry it in the car between other stuff holding it up so it doesn’t knock over and if it does the car is protected.

I found a laptop backpack was brilliant. It was my husbands. Tons of pockets and opens down the middle so you can put towels, Pedi bowl filled with tools wrapped in more towels for cleaning. One side for used after, wipe clean, has front pockets for easy access to cotton/sticks/strips etc.

Basically something that has compartments so you can find everything or get clear zip bags so you can find it all. Once the towels are used and you are trying to get out quickly it never ends up perfect and tends to get crammed in so something with a bit of extra space would be useful and a spare carrier bag for emergencies (and wet stuff!).

Thank you!
Can I ask what kind of bed/ chair you used? x

Thank you!
Can I ask what kind of bed/ chair you used? x

The one I had for mobile was off eBay and it was actually ok, but my new one is very heavy and wide for my bigger clients and it’s no good for carrying around (and I’m pretty strong). Avoid wider ones..it was from a company on eBay called crown or something..yeah great quality but back breaking to move), to fit in car and carry easily. I’d probably go for metal for my next one as I’ve only had wood and it’s basically like carrying a pile of heavy wood around. They look flimsier and they are but they do the job.

Latest posts

Back