Mobile business but some clients want treatments done in my own home.

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

mobileharmonyxx

Reaction score
How do you get round clients coming to your own home, that is not set out as a therapy room but a livingroom?

I have three clients coming to my house that wanted treatments done in my own home.

I have two friends coming next week, not used to doing treatments in my own home.

What would you do, to make it more a therapy environment, candles and music are already on my list.:)

I hated doing treatments in my own home, and that was one of the reasons that I got my own place.

Firstly, they chose to come to yours, so why should you make it any different to the houses that you do your home visits too?

I didn't like doing them in my house as I have an old and smelly and vocal dog. I'm also aware that I'm not the most of houseproud people, ie am not anal.

The only compromise I would make to people coming to my home (which I have had) is to have some candles burning and some music playing.

I'm a mobile beauty therapist and also have a few client come to my home, personal i find it better for me, i have a little stereo and play some music if its for facials i burn a few candles and dim the lights.:)

If you don't feel comfortable doing treatments in your own home or dont want to do them, make it clear from the beginning that you only visit peoples homes, I have had people say they will come to me at home but I say no I will go to them, otherwise maybe you will have people just 'turning up' whenever day or night!

But its whatever you want to do:)

tell them they are welcome to your home as long as they don't mind your 8 kids 12 old cats (they're smellier) and 5 dogs otherwise you could just go to theirs!

For complete strangers I just say that I do not allow people to come to my house at all because I don't have room for a therapy room - I used to but I don't have a dedicated area and they have to go through my lounge room to the spare room\office\therapy room\junk room.

I've had a few people come to home and I usually tell them I have dogs and I don't have a therapy room, just a table in the spare room so don't expect anything flash.

I explained that I didnt not have a therapy room, they did not seem to bother. I will just have to wait until Monday comes, to see how things go.

They are clients who have the areo vouchers aparantly I am the only person in the Perthshire areas of Scotland.

I am totally :eek: at this, as there is Perth on my door step, none of the salons are taking part.

Well more for me, to let me shine and show a new market of clients what I do!!!:)

good luck:hug:

let us know how you get on with them:)

good luck:hug:

let us know how you get on with them:)

It went really well, thank fully I have a kitchen table and chairs where one waited while the other client had the treatment.

One of the ladies wanted a price list and said they will definately be back, when visiting her friend.

All the worry for nothing!!!

Thats brilliant, I'm glad it went well we do worry don't we:lol:

Latest posts

Back