mobile business name, help please

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

lilly

Reaction score
trying to think of a mobile name, what do you think of fingerbob enhancements ?

I dont like it reminds me of a cartoon.

its supposed too !!!

don;t like it neither! why would you want to be associated with a very old cartoon which your younger clientele won't get.

I think you'll find it a common denominator on this subject, that names that need to be explained don't go down well with the majority.

a few peeps have combined initals or names or nicknames and unless you are 'in the know' you just don't get it.

what about noveaux nails ? or new nails ?

def prefer noveaux nails.

why don't you look through the archives (search option) as we have had great fun discussing names for nail salons/mobile just recently.

will di, i didnt bother with a 'proper' name for hairdressing as i had so much word of mouth work in the area i live in, but i want to go out a bit further and put out some flyers and i think the right name is really important to give out the right impression

I think you're right Lily, it's worth giving it a bit of thought and getting it right. I had about eighty suggestions by various friends and relatives, all written down, it used to keep me awake at night, lol, in the end I came up with my business name all by myself but it was worth asking everyone, if only to help me decide what I definitely didn't want. You want something people will remember, something that says what you do, something people can spell (if googling) . . . good luck.

Do you want to try and incorporate the mobile element in the name or not?

If you like the word 'nouveau'... how about Nouveau You?... to combine the hair and nails sides of the business, plus it allows you to add beauty on in the future (it leaves the option open) without having to worry about a name change.

If you like the word 'nouveau'... how about Nouveau You?... to combine the hair and nails sides of the business, plus it allows you to add beauty on in the future (it leaves the option open) without having to worry about a name change.

I actually really like that suggestion hun, it sounds great, go for it!!!

Ever thought of doing that on the side Valencian?:idea:

Stevie Babes

i,m going to keep thinking ! i'm trying to keep hairdressing on the back burner ( cant stand it now !) so thought i'd better keep nails in the name, i liked bouts chic (bouts is pronounced boo!) it means classy tips, but the other half said no good because noone would know what it means !:irked:

ooh i like that

very nice

What about just using your name if it is Lilly.Lillys a lovely name and not that common just use your full name. Lilly whatever and something like professional nail and hair stylist.
You could even just use Lilly and have a Lily on all your promotional material.Maybe a manicured hand holding a lily.

thank you ! i might have to get my daughter to design a card ( with some nails on it !) its amazing what a 12 year old can do ! :lol:

lillys my dogs name and she's c..p at nails lol ! :lol:

lillys my dogs name and she's c..p at nails lol ! :lol:
HAHAHA!! My night at work has really been cheered up by you guys! you are really on form tonight:lol::lol::lol:

My niece is called Lily and we always call her Pad!

What about Lillypads?

Bit of a play on words, pads as in finger pads? and they float, as in mobile etc.

and similar to your original suggestion?

red hot tips ! i;m not sure if using the word tips is a good idea incase anyone miss reads it wrong!!! i could get some pervey calls !:):eek: mind you it could brighten up a dull day :)

Latest posts

Back