Mobile business name ideas

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

LouPink

Reaction score
Hi Guys,

I am just in the process of setting up a mobile natural nail business, manicure, pedicures and gel polish. I am thinking of using the slogan:
'Quality treatments at affordable prices'.

Anyone have any idea for business names?

My full name is Louise Pink if that helps!

Thanks x

Pink Lady! :)
Pink Perfection
Perfectly Pink x

Hi Guys,

I am just in the process of setting up a mobile natural nail business, manicure, pedicures and gel polish. I am thinking of using the slogan:
'Quality treatments at affordable prices'.

Anyone have any idea for business names?

My full name is Louise Pink if that helps!

Thanks x

Perfect Pinkies

Clever Claws

Tremendous Talons

Lady Pink

These might not be everyones cup of tea but, my advise is keep it simple, catchy and fun (something they will remember!)
I do CND Shellac, Minx (and other foil brands) and nail art. My business is called The Nail Artist, because that's what I do.
There are many nail peeps out there, and have heard lots of people with the same name so don't worry if you come across another one with the same or similar name. Your work will define you.

Good luck! :D

Hi

I just used my own name for my mobile business

Was just going to put Perfect Pinkies but I see it's already been said!

What a great surname to have for this business!!

I would choose something that hinted at nails in the title, definitely. Or if you plan to add in other non-nail treatments in the future, you could make it a big more vague, as in Pink Perfection.

In the Pink?

Perfectly Pink?

Pinkalicious?

In the Pink?

Perfectly Pink?

Pinkalicious?

In the pink means something totally different round here o_O
Lol x
Sent from my GT-I9100P using SalonGeek

I named my mobile business Beautique, because I loved it although I am nowhere near ready to launch myself into the big bad world yet!

I intended on using the line - Beautiful nails at affordable prices.

Its to the point, nothing too fancy.

x

I use my own name for my mobile business.

Louise Pink is a lovely name, why not use that?

x

I use my own name for my mobile business.

Louise Pink is a lovely name, why not use that?

x

Agreed, your full name works really well

Lol x

HAHAHAHAHAHA this made me laugh out loud! Thank you!

I think Perfect Pinkies is great!

Lol x

Same here! There's are estate agents called that here and I always have a laugh!

Anything with your name in it :D wish I had your name!!!

Aww thanks for all your replies and idea's guys!

I just do natural nails so do you think I need to incorporate that into the name so people realise I dont offer extensions?

x

My first question would be, why limit your business potential by not offering nail enhancement services? I believe I read you trained to do them so it seems an odd business decision to make to me. You may change your mind when people start asking for enhancements or stronger nail coatings, as they will do. Why would you want to turn that business away? It would be awkward to then have to change your business name if it was limited to natural nails only.

As seen here on SalonGeek.com, so many people new to polish services are now enquiring about learning to do stronger overlay services because they are missing out on business. CND enhancement classes are full ..... Big market to ignore!

Last edited:
Polished pinks

Naturally pink

Purely pinks

Pinks

X

How about MyLou Nails? Then you could say 'Skip to MyLou Nails for all your nail needs' :)

Altogether now: Skip, skip, skip to my Lou, (3x) :)

Last edited:
-Pampered by Pink
-Pink Pampering

Loving all the ideas,
Pink a dink
Pink passion nails
Little pinky nails

Pink Beauty

Pink Nails and Beauty

Latest posts

Back