Mobile business names

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

KMack_Ox

Reaction score
So I've finally decided I'm going to go self employed was looking at renting a chair but its about £52 a day so just going to go mobile atm, I need ur help for a business name! Eventually I would maybe like to do some beauty to so needs to suit both this & hair any suggestions?

I did like LaBella'Vita but not sure if that's buisnessey type ha! Xx

Sent from my GT-I9505 using SalonGeek mobile app

So I've finally decided I'm going to go self employed was looking at renting a chair but its about £52 a day so just going to go mobile atm, I need ur help for a business name! Eventually I would maybe like to do some beauty to so needs to suit both this & hair any suggestions?

I did like LaBella'Vita but not sure if that's buisnessey type ha! Xx

Watching this thread with interest as I also need a business name :/

I like labella'vita as long as your tag line is "hair & beauty" or maybe just "hair design" for now :) x

It's so hard to try and choose the right one I love LaBella'Vita just wasn't sure if it was good as a business name ahha! Xxx

Yeah definitely go for it! Just googled it and a pizza place came up, a hotel, and a hair and beauty business but that was from Belfast so if your not near there then that shouldn't cause u many problems :) x

I'm in inverness so double checked here but haven't seen the name about lol .. A pizza place :/ hahahha zxx

You may want to check that any name you want hasn't been trademarked under the heading relevant to beauty.

It's quick and free to do.

Many therapists have been caught out and had to change their name, printing etc.

Vicki x

How do I do that hun xx

Just Google it. There are dodgy companies but you need www.ipo.gov.uk.

Vic x

Sorry to jump in on this but do we have to just check there are no other beauty business names the same as our own?

Sorry to jump in on this but do we have to just check there are no other beauty business names the same as our own?

You need to check two things. Firstly that your business name isn't trademarked. If it isn't, then you need to check that there isn't any other business near you with the same name, as that will just get messy.

Last edited:
I'm so confused.... My business name is Ragdolls. I am currently undergoing training to do semi permanent eyelash extensions and have my final exam in a few weeks so haven't advertised anything as yet. However, on a google search, Ragdoll is said to be trademarked. Does this mean I any use it?

I'm so confused.... My business name is Ragdolls. I am currently undergoing training to do semi permanent eyelash extensions and have my final exam in a few weeks so haven't advertised anything as yet. However, on a google search, Ragdoll is said to be trademarked. Does this mean I any use it?

It's not registered in a class that would conflict in this industry therefore it's fine. Double check yourself though to be 100% certain. Intellectual Property Office - Welcome to the Intellectual Property Office.

Yeah I have looked also but didn't get the different classes. Thanks for all your advice though. :).

Take your time and find a name that is different. You want to build a brand, eventually I hope.
So even if no one close to you has the same name it's worthwhile having a different name :)

Sent from my SGH-I337M using SalonGeek mobile app

Latest posts

Back