mobile business names??

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

emily22

Reaction score
Hi, another question for all you wonderfull people!!..

Im just getting some business cards done but dont know what to call my business! Im going to go mobile but wasnt planning on doing it yet until ive done the nail extension course and nail art, but ive had a few people asking if i have a card for their friends as they know people that want manicures and pedicures. Also, im doing a pamper evening on monday and some of you suggested i should take some cards with me to give out so i thought id get on and do it!

Every name ive thought of is already taken, when i put it into yell.com theres already someone else who has it! Ive tried simple things like using my name as part of it but thats no good either!

Im not asking anyone to give me names to use but would be interested to know how you came up with your own names!

Also, with regards to nail art, do you have to have a formal qualification for it or can you do a one day course such as a taster day, capital do a one day course with star nails which gives you an attendance cert, obviously id need to practice, practice, practice!!
I have just opened my own nail bar n had the exact same dilema,it drove me nuts!!:eek: I wanted something ppl would remember n eventually came up with Chic & Unique. Chic for the classy natural nails n unique for all the funky nail art stuff.Know its a bit different for you with it bein beauty,maybe try somethind with your name or initials??As for your nail art,I always think it looks bettet havin a cert x

how about "cute"icles?

xxx

thats cute. When I start my mobile its nails, esthetics and hair I didnt want a name that classified me into one group and will call it La vive e bella bella for short
trasulated it means life is beautiful in italian

thanks for the replies! the 'cutie' icles is great! My sister came up with the same thing but spelt 'cutie cools!' I like it as it made my laugh but when ive done all the beauty & nail courses that i want to do it wont cover it! Never mind though, im going to jot down every idea that comes into my head and see what stands out!

I know exactly how you feel!!!
I chose `The Nail Fairy` well before I found this site or looked into advertising........then I kept seeing it in various places and tried to change it for something else! In the end I stuck with it as it was my original idea and it was so right for me and what ever you choose there is nearly always a double somewhere.
Good luck with your choice and just go with whatever feels right!!! xx

Latest posts

Back