Mobile business

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

coco007

Bringing blessings~
Reaction score
Hello All,

I'm new to this forum and hope to learn a lot. I'm a 4-year professional nail tech and run a small business from my home part-time. I want to mix it with mobile to give clients or prospective clients an option to receive business. I have everything I need, but am stuck on pricing. I read some threads about salons having overhead fees (such as I) and mobile techs don't. So, I'm just looking for some honest answers regarding prices for a future mobile business. What I have considered while thinking of my prices, are:

1. travel fee (distance)
2. set-up and break-down

Mobile techs do not have an overhead fee and are using the the luxury of clients water, ect., but I want to also keep in mind that clients have the luxury of not having to leave their homes, (especially in bad weather) and also the luxury of receiving a private service, which allows good quality one-on-one without rushing.

Question? What would or how would I base my prices? While I welcome your professional input, mobile nail techs, please give me some advice.

Thank you sincerely and I want to wish all the professionals much blessings~

Since you are already set up for business at home it is naturally more convenient for you to have your clients come to you, so I would say that if you are going to offer them the option of mobile visits, definitely charge them more than you charge for the same treatment if they come to you as the small benefit of using their electricity and water will be less value than the extra time it will take you to get there and back and set up and clear away, as well as the fuel and wear and tear on your car.

Latest posts

Back