Mobile carry case/bag/whatever?

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Teena_B

Reaction score
Hi!
I'd like to ask, what do the mobile tech's amongst you prefer to carry your equipment around in? I ask as my main stuff is in a aluminium case from B&Q, but some bigger bottles have to lay down. Also, I've got the NSI Attraction professional kit, I have carried it as it came so far, but TWICE the liquid bottle has leaked, meaning mess, smell and waste of valuable product therefore money. I would like to know how you transport your products keeping them always upright.

All advice again gratefully received, hopefully before sunday so I can buy at the show!:green:

hi teena

i have that large tool box from b&q it has a pull up handle and wheels on it in black and yellow. it splits in two sections and you will be able to stand your bottles upright hth xx

emmalouisa said:
hi teena

i have that large tool box from b&q it has a pull up handle and wheels on it in black and yellow. it splits in two sections and you will be able to stand your bottles upright hth xx
I looked at that when I bought the aluminium case. Can't remember how much it was, but thought at the time the aluminium one looked prettier! Stupid, I know! Do you know how much it is?

Hi Teena,

I have the black & decker tool box on wheels from Argos. It cost me £24.99, has a few different sections and is big enough to carry everything I've got including the airbrush compressor. It only comes in one colourway which is black and yellow, but is good enough for the job.

Aylinx

Teena_B said:
I looked at that when I bought the aluminium case. Can't remember how much it was, but thought at the time the aluminium one looked prettier! Stupid, I know! Do you know how much it is?
hi it was about £20 xx

Hi Teena I use the same case from B&Q and yes I too have to lay bottles down but I use the lockable pump dispensers for my polish remover and scrub fresh, assuming there is nothing else larger in your collection, and I have had no spills to date...(touch wood and fingers crossed),

Hth you..

emmalouisa said:
hi teena

Ditto:)

Em.xx

Me the same.......but i've just bought a hard side beauty case from Debenhams to keep my towel, paper roll, files and polishes in as well so that way I can keep my lockable dispensers in the aluminium one from B&Q away from the little fingers that live in my house (this time I mean my 2½ year old son, not my husband!!!!).

So far I haven't had any leaks either, having said that when we back for our assessment day one of the girls there had an aluminium trolley with a pull up handle that looked to stand about 1 to 1½ feet high with wheels on but she said that was about £60 xxx

michelemacca said:
Me the same.......but i've just bought a hard side beauty case from Debenhams to keep my towel, paper roll, files and polishes in as well so that way I can keep my lockable dispensers in the aluminium one from B&Q away from the little fingers that live in my house (this time I mean my 2½ year old son, not my husband!!!!).

So far I haven't had any leaks either, having said that when we back for our assessment day one of the girls there had an aluminium trolley with a pull up handle that looked to stand about 1 to 1½ feet high with wheels on but she said that was about £60 xxx
I dont know how anyone lifts those bigger silver cases into the cars...my polish case alone weighs a ton withitout my maincure or extension case combined :eek:

I got a silver trolley for my equipment from Beauty Express. It was about £60. They are surprisingly light when empty and I can stand most of my bottles up in the bottom. (Except huge salon size ones, but I decant them into Menda bottles.). It has it has a pull up handle and holds all my polishes, files, acetone, hand lotion etc etc.

At the moment my different bits and pieces are stored in 'aluminium' cosmetic cases, just the kind you get in Boots and Superdrug. My nail art stuff and polishes are in one, gel in another etc. I did wondered if maybe once I've trained I could just stack them all on top of each other in one of those trolley suitcases with the wheels and pull up handle.

Argos have them starting at 20" tall for £25 up to 28" tall for £35, or a set of three (20", 25" and 28") for £60. Unfortunately they don't give a capacity in litres, just the usual h x d x w, but maybe if you knew you only had appointments for one particular service for a day or a morning, you could take a smaller case with you??

Lol x

Me being me, I just HAD to go out yesterday and get the B&Q case! It's a different one than I saw before, two containers that stack on one another, & a collapsible handle. It's great, got everything in and for £19.95 I'm not complaining!!!

Thanks for all your help! (knowing me, I'll still be looking around the one's on Sunday!)

Latest posts

Back