Mobile clients late!

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Kellyltaylor88

Reaction score
So i have just turned up to a clients house to do lashes and its raining and cold and i cannot park out the front of her house.
Knocking and ringing door bell no answer i call her she says im just leaving work and i will be 10mins grrr so abnoyed i have a tite schedule this eve y do clients think this is ok
I an currently stood at her front door soaking wet and grumpy!!!

I would explain that you will now be running over her appointment time and so this will cost £x for every extra 5 mins.

Or you could say that you will have to finish the treatment on time to get to your next client and this means she may not have as full a set of lashes as you would have applied in the correct time limit.

How did you get on with the treatment? X

Omg my pet hate I have only started as Mobile and most of my Clients are so unbelievable about time I went to do spray tan and client lay in her ath for 30 mins while I was waiting like an eejit ! Let me tell I'm learning fast, at least we can have a moan on SG xx

Omg
She was 20mins late it is her wedding tomorrow so i couldnt not fill her lashes right up!
So i was 15 mins late for my last client and i hate that because i cant stand lateness...
She did say she wasnt sure if she would carry on with the lashes once she was married so we will see she was so nice but not apolagetic may i add!

Omg
She was 20mins late it is her wedding tomorrow so i couldnt not fill her lashes right up!
So i was 15 mins late for my last client and i hate that because i cant stand lateness...
She did say she wasnt sure if she would carry on with the lashes once she was married so we will see she was so nice but not apolagetic may i add!

Awww I think you have to cut her a bit of slack if she's a Bride To Be - I expect her colleagues wanted to make a fuss of her before she left work if she's about to get married! Still blinking annoying for you though OP. And if she'd been apologetic about it I'm sure you'd have forgiven her! :evil:

Its the same for me, I work from home and majority of my clients are on time but I have the odd few, they do text to let me know which is great but its always, 'running late, will be about 15/20 mins', its the fact they dont say sorry or is that ok, they just presume ive all the time in the world for them!!

I blame myself for being too soft!!

I have one who when she books me for 1pm, she opens the door for me so at least she's there but then goes off into the conservatory to eat her lunch and has me waiting for 20 minutes!!, she's done this 3 times now. I've tried to change the time I arrive but even when it's 2pm she does it. Drives me up the wall! She's in her mid 80's so I don't want to be too harsh but I don't really know what to say.

Today, mid manicure, my client got up off her seat and started cleaning the kitchen! What!? I told her to please sit down so that I could finish the job, the cleaning will have to wait. This one once rang me at 10:30 on a Sunday night to tell me her Gelish just suddenly peeled off after 8 days. Really? I went round the next day and the truth came out. She had peeled it all off herself. Some people have a screw loose.

People shock me they really do she is a nanny lol so she doesnt have many people to make a fuss becoz she was working up until today these things happen i guess but i was not impressed at time im over it now though lol x

Latest posts

Back