Mobile clients

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Hlovesbeauty

Reaction score
So I had a new mobile client booked in tonight, she only booked in the other day and her text messages when she booked came through ok. She was booked in for waxing so got my couch and wax pot all packed and ready for her appointment. I turned up at her house tonight and she came out and said that she had text me to cancel her appointment and that she said she's not feeling well and will re-book back in. I haven't received no cancellation text from her and I've restarted my phone aswell and nothing has come through! I'm so annoyed so just writing on here to get it off my chest. Has this ever happened to any of you before? I've also noticed just recently a few of the new clients just cancel but don't end up rebooking back in.

Last edited:
If this is happening frequently it might be time for you to introduce a booking fee.

Yeah don’t let anyone waste your time.

You don’t want to be seeing anyone that is sick anyway, but if she’s saying she’s text you when she hasn’t she’s also unreliable so don’t book her again. I have no problem with cancellations or rescheduled due to unforeseen circumstance or ill clients but I expect the respect to be informed. But I take money upfront these days so if they change their mind and don’t callI still get paid.

Latest posts

Back