Mobile colour storage

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Cat2610

Reaction score
I need a way to store my colours and peroxide’s. I’m going to be working in two different salons so need a way to transport colour from one to the other. I’m struggling to find a trolley that works for colour as I need to either store it upwright (to see what the colours are). It needs to be portable and I need to store as many colours as possible

I need a way to store my colours and peroxide’s. I’m going to be working in two different salons so need a way to transport colour from one to the other. I’m struggling to find a trolley that works for colour as I need to either store it upwright (to see what the colours are). It needs to be portable and I need to store as many colours as possible

I’m in salon aswell as being mobile and it sounds silly but I use a suitcase![emoji85] I put all colours/ peroxide’s in the zipped compartment side and then all styling products the other side. I’ve had proper trolleys in the past and I find over time they cave in with weight and the buckles break off. Hope that makes sense! X

I am not a hairdresser so don't know if this would be suitable, but have you thought about using a mobile toolbox. I use a Stanley one for nail products, its not particularly attractive but very sturdy!

Latest posts

Back