Mobile equipment

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Tiffyx

Reaction score
Hi geeks! Just wondering what all you mobile hair dressers use to put you foils and colour bowls on when your doin highlights at clients houses? I find it's taking me so much longer to do as spend half my time stretching to reach things, lol,i ideally need a small lightweight fold up table .
Thanks

I always work in the kitchen and use the work top as my table .. I put my bowls on some couch roll to stop and drops :)

I used to do mobile and for this very reason decided to setup my own salon at home. It was a nightmare with people not having showers, chairs the right height and nothing to put your things on. I used to have a small tint trolley that I used to take with me, something similar to this Ebony Tint Stand

I ended up taking my own chair, trolley, mirror etc the list was never ending.

Hope this helps!

I bought a fold up table from wilko's for about £8! I use this doing mobile beauty but you could easily use it to stand your colours on etc. really lightweight and the perfect size. Doesn't look like it was only £8 either :) xxx

Thank you for your answers , it is a bit of a nightmare! Lol, did you buy the table from Wilkos Recently?

I use my trolley case that I carry everything in I mix up then open the top bowls on one side foils on other.x

ellisons do a tint trolley for £34, it so much easier to have something on wheels rather than scraping a table about, I found when I didn't have one I had to keep asking the client to shift about so I could reach the bowls!:lol:

I too just work in their kitchen, or get them to hold bowls and foil!! Ot is a pain tho

To be honest, I just deal with what I've got, mobile has its cons, of you have a tint trolley that's an extra thing to carry, but if you don't it's more moving bowls around lol, I'd rather work with what I've got than the extra expense and luggage lol :)

Just my opinion though :) x

I use the kitchen and just ask them to turn around so I'm not having to work over myself. They realise that it's not a salon so they have to be a bit more accommodating than just expecting me to be able to carry all that equipment.

Thanks for the replys , yes I think I will just carry on as I am at the mo using kitchen sides, wait for some one to invent a flat foldable lightweight trolley!? Haha, might be asking to much , lol :biggrin:

To be honest, I just deal with what I've got, mobile has its cons, of you have a tint trolley that's an extra thing to carry, but if you don't it's more moving bowls around lol, I'd rather work with what I've got than the extra expense and luggage lol :)

Just my opinion though :) x

I'll second that :) x

Thanks for the replys , yes I think I will just carry on as I am at the mo using kitchen sides, wait for some one to invent a flat foldable lightweight trolley!? Haha, might be asking to much , lol :biggrin:

i dont think it would be that hard tbh i have not got the brains to invent stuff but if i did i would lol

Sent from my GT-I9100 using SalonGeek

Latest posts

Back