Mobile eyelashes & brows, do I really need a couch?

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Missy G

Reaction score
Afternoon all , I’m already a mobile nail tech and hairdresser and I have lots of people asking or saying I should do eyebrows and eyelashes, one thing that puts me off is lugging a couch around ( as I already have enough stuff to carry ) , I was wondering if anyone just used a clients sofa ? Would that work ?

I’m mobile and I would recommend having a couch. I’ve got one and it’s bulky and a bit of pain but it’s a good height for my back and means I can get to each side of their face easily. Some people’s sofas don’t have space at the end to work in and it’s not easy to lean over for long periods of time. For a brow tint/wax I often have clients sit on their own high backed chairs and that’s fine but for longer treatments a couch is best x

Yes yes yes! I’ve been mobile in the past and occasionally would work with whatever the client had! Big mistake! They won’t be in the right position for you to do a decent job of the lashes and your back will be ruined if your posture isn’t correct. X

I think a speedy brow tint in a chair is fine, but for lashes you really need a couch!

I used to get my lashes done by my friend on my sofa. OMG I felt like I’d been beaten afterwards and my neck, but had amazing lashes. But i’d recommend a beauty couch too. X

I used to get my lashes done by my friend on my sofa. OMG I felt like I’d been beaten afterwards and my neck, but had amazing lashes. But i’d recommend a beauty couch too. X

You must’ve been as stiff as the Tin Man after [emoji23]

Thank u all for your reply’s all , are the light weight wooden couches any good ?

I have a lightweight wooden frame one and its not too bad to carry at all. Bit of a faff trying to get it up with the legs keep closing though lol x

Latest posts

Back