Mobile eyeslash extensions tech

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Rachelpash

Reaction score
Hey, I hope this is in the right place.

I’m training in eyelash extensions at the end of the month, I work full time in shift work and don’t want to give that up until I have some regular clients I’m thinking about doing mobile to work around my shifts.

What sort of kit would I need to do mobile? Also what price should I charge ? If you have any tips that would be really helpful

Thanks xx

Your trainer should be able to help with information regarding the prices in your area and how to set up etc. This should all be part of your training and starter package. Apart from the products which you should get with your training you would need a lightweight couch (dont go for a wooden one as they are really heavy even if they are supposed "mobile", its better to go with an aluminium couch). You will also need a beauty case/trolley or bag for all your products and tools and possibly a stool, lash pillow, side table and a lamp. It really depends how you work and what you feel is necessary as clients dont always have the best lighting or a chair that is at the right height x

Latest posts

Back