Mobile facial machines

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Katfin

Reaction score
Hello,

I am wanting to expand into facials in my mobile business, does anyone else who does this offer a galvanic facial. When I used to work in salons I used guinot but that's going to be too big to carry around. Any nifty gadgets anyone can recommend?
Thank you

Hello,

I am wanting to expand into facials in my mobile business, does anyone else who does this offer a galvanic facial. When I used to work in salons I used guinot but that's going to be too big to carry around. Any nifty gadgets anyone can recommend?
Thank you
https://biotherapeuticspa.com/
Go through their website and see if there is anything you like. They have a lot of handy gadgets to incorporate into your facials. We have an entire package for all our students at the college and they get to keep these, the results are fantastic too.

Sorisa sores machine is small enough to be portable.

Thank you i will have a look! X

Icon Ultralift is amazing! It can come in a case to carry mobile. It has non surgical face lifting, electrotherapy (no needle Meso therapy) and galvanic options. Small enough to carry x

Ooh sounds good thanks

nuderm skincare 6 in 1 system is amazing offering
thermotherapy
microdermabrasion
microcurrent
ultrasound
cryotherapy
LED Light therapy
PDT Mask LED Light therapy

£3990 + VAT

Latest posts

Back