Mobile Geeks - Pump bottles

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

beautychic

Reaction score
My problem is I currently dispense my scrubfresh, d-sperse and d-solve into generic pump bottles but even when the lid is closed, particularly with the scrubfresh, the liquid still draws up and ends up leaking everywhere. Not very professional looking when you get to a clients house.

I have seen the Menda pumps that say they lock, and am wondering, before I order some, whether any of you can confirm that they dont leak?

Or can any of you mobile nail geeks shed some light on what you use for transporting your liquids. :rolleyes:

Thanks xx

I bought a few from sallys and they are lockable if that helps, tho I'm not mobile so haven't exactly tried to take them anywhere x

Menda pumps do not leak when locked.

I bought a few from sallys and they are lockable if that helps, tho I'm not mobile so haven't exactly tried to take them anywhere x

I have the ones from Sally's and they do not leak, I've transported them on their side plenty of times. I have a couple of the menda ones too, same thing with them. Either would be fine for mobile use.

Fab thanks everyone I'll have to order some now then I have peace of mind

xxx

Hey, I have the ones from sallys too and they do not leak.

I got some but I got mine at the beauty show and they lock and have leaked worth the few quid I paid for them just have to remind myself to lock them before putting them back in my beauty trolley!!! You really don't want scrubfresh or Acetone leaking!!! Good luck!

Menda pumps definitely do not leak when locked.
They are fantastic and hold a good amount to so you don't have to keep filling them up :)

Latest posts

Back