Mobile hair prices?

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

sammyscissors

Reaction score
hi people
im starting off doing mobile and just wondered what everyone thought of my prices im 5 years qualified i didnt know if they were too cheap or too expensive but i know im good at what i do . opinions much appreciated :) x priices].jpg[/ATTACH]

Attachments

• hjd.jpg
    hjd.jpg
    131.9 KB · Views: 231
  • twitter.jpg
    twitter.jpg
    119.5 KB · Views: 303
Hi I think your prices are really quite low. But then again I've never done mobile and not sure on the going rates etc.

For example I charge £15 for a dry cut and £26 for a CBD. I rent a chair in a salon.

At the end of the day you have to make it worth while for your time products and petrol. Also if your to cheap people will assume there's a reason for that. And it shouldn't be the case because your work looks good :)

I think they're good prices :)
Have a look at others in your area to compare x

*modify
Just realised colours include blowdry I'd definitely raise the roots, full head, and parting foils.
If you figure out how much each process costs you then add on how much you would like to earn an hour x

Last edited:
I think they're a tad too low, being mobile it's much harder than being home based as you have to carry your equipment and products and also fuel costs. If your prices are too low you'll find that you get overly tired carrying everything and travelling. I was once mobile and stopped as travelling and carrying everything wasn't worth it but now I am home based. Definitely increase your prices. Xx

thanks everyone i thought they seemed abit low just didnt want to get ahead of myself as im new to being mobile :) x

The only thing I would say as I made the same mistake, make the cost between a cut and a cut and blow dry smaller. As its a big jump between the two people just have a cut. If it was only a few pounds more for a blow dry aswell they would go for cut and blow dry, if you know what I mean. Even if you just do £12 for a cut it'll close the gap a little x

Personally I think your prices are too low but then I live in East London and am used to charging more than that. You're work is of a very high quality and your training too. I have a salon set up in my home so don't have to worry about fuel costs etc... But I take into account water usage and electricity costs. You could perhaps have an add on per mile? Just a thought but lovely work and well done on the mobile business.

Your colours are actually more expensive than me lol x

My prices are exactly the same as yours! I find they work well in my area x

The only thing I would say as I made the same mistake, make the cost between a cut and a cut and blow dry smaller. As its a big jump between the two people just have a cut. If it was only a few pounds more for a blow dry aswell they would go for cut and blow dry, if you know what I mean. Even if you just do £12 for a cut it'll close the gap a little x

good tip thanks alot ! x

I would say ur prices are too low x

Sent from my GT-I9300 using SalonGeek mobile app

Latest posts

Back