Mobile hairdressers in/near wakefield

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

pips

Reaction score
Morning all, im looking for a mobile hairdresser close to me. I find it hard to get to the salons with cj in tow so thought it would be better to have a mobile hairdresser come to me.

I do have a hair salon literaly on my doorstep but its only around 4 weeks ago i had my hair done and the brown i had put in down the right side has faded to the point the end of my bob is nearly back to blonde!

Also its a week since my opperation and i still cant grip anything with my right hand without having severe pain, i did wash it sunday morning with one hand but then had to leave it to dry to a frizzy fluffy mess:eek: its driving me crackers and in need of a re colour, wash, blow & straighten.

Please please say there is a geek near me who can help! I would much rather the money go to someone i know and help line their pockets than find someone i dont know.:hug:

awwwu poor thing i no wot u mean i have energetic 3 year old and dred the hairdressers well im in manchester which isnt far from you if u cant get a hairdresser in yorkshire then i can arrange to come to u as it is urgent check mywebsite www.hairdeesign.co uk then let me no wot u think

Hi Dee, thanks for the reply chick, wow manchester, glad you think its not too far lol

I will give it a while longer and see if any more replys come in (i will also check out you website) my m/i is phoning her mobile hairdresser as well to see when /if she can fit me in.

Ive been told to go back to the hair salon where i had my hair done as the colour hasnt lasted at all. If i can pull myseld around i may take a walk later and see what they have to say :rolleyes:

ok no worries did u have ur hair done there last time then hun if so id go back lol if not happy with it that is ur right as a client see wot they say

Yes i had my hair done round the corner from me, infact ive been going there some months now, i dont know why i keep going back though (apart from prices are really good) theres always friends calling in and kids running round, is more like a crech (sp?) also the hairdresser is more interested in talking to other people than alking to you while having your hair done.

It funny though because they are always busy and you are hard pushed to get an apointment. Also i do like how she cuts it but this is the second time ive not been happy with my colour and the length it lasts:irked:

I've replied in your blog hun x

Latest posts

Back