Mobile hairdressing

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Lisa87

Reaction score
Hi I am new to this site but was hoping for some honest advise, I am a fully qualified level 2 hairdresser, I worked in a salon about 7 years ago but unfortunatey due to unforseen circumstances i had to stop hairdressing and just got a job in a shop, I am looking to get back into hairdressing and set up mobile but I need some advise and help on how to do this the best way?

Do you mean that you need some refresher training?
If so, check out your local wholesalers and see what courses they have available.
Ideally, you need to learn how to do the new colouring techniques (balayage, baby lights etc.) and products such as colour removers/reducers.

Do you mean that you need some refresher training?
If so, check out your local wholesalers and see what courses they have available.
Ideally, you need to learn how to do the new colouring techniques (balayage, baby lights etc.) and products such as colour removers/reducers.
Yeah I will have to do some refresher training as my technique is probably an old way of doing things, would it be best to post leaflets and things or set up a page on Facebook and also what insurance would be best as I'm presuming I will need some?

Im a mobile hairdresser, ive found setting up a facebook page really good.
I also did a leaflet drop round my local area, word soon spreads, just takes a bit of time to build up your client base xx

Im a mobile hairdresser, ive found setting up a facebook page really good.
I also did a leaflet drop round my local area, word soon spreads, just takes a bit of time to build up your client base xx
Does it take a while to build up a client base? I worry that everyone already has a hairdresser and I won't get anyone xx

People swap hairdressers all the time and people come and go.
I did offers at first, like and share to win a cut & blowdry or cheaper start up offers on colours etc, then use as many pics of your work as you can x

People swap hairdressers all the time and people come and go.
I did offers at first, like and share to win a cut & blowdry or cheaper start up offers on colours etc, then use as many pics of your work as you can x
That' a good idea, thanks for your help xx

Latest posts

Back