Mobile HD Brows

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Lelsmith

Reaction score
Evening all!
Im thinking about offering HD brows, I'm a mobile therapist so just wondering if any other mobile therapists find this a popular treatment and have made their money back fairly quickly, as we all know its not cheap! Also is it easy to do mobile? I don't offer any brow treatments at the moment.
Thanks x

Hi, I'd love to hear from some mobile HD therapists also. The kit itself is very mobile friendly especially the orb which heats up and remains hot for 45mins when taken off its charger. The only thing I worry about is the positioning of the client as it's performed in a chair. I've seen a lot of people say they use Indian head chairs, or even garden chairs! It's just the height that worries me. I struggle getting comfortable when performing the treatment in the chair, so don't know how I'd cope mobile!

As for getting your money back, I think the treatment is still very popular. Do you have many HD brow therapist in your area? The training was the best I've ever done. And you get a great deal of support from the trainers once you've passed. My main struggle personally is convincing clients it's worth the money and completely different to a normal wax and tint. Also I've found a lot of clients have the treatment and then think they can maintain this by booking in for a wax and tint afterwards. Xx

I thought it would have been performed on a couch laying down! Think i would struggle with a chair lol. There are 3 therapists in my area, one is mobile, i did contact her the other day and she charges £15!
Ive got no brow experience at all so i didnt know whether to do separate courses and offer my own type of thing or just go straight for this. The training centre isn't far from me so travelling is no prob.

I thought it would have been performed on a couch laying down! Think i would struggle with a chair lol. There are 3 therapists in my area, one is mobile, i did contact her the other day and she charges £15!
Ive got no brow experience at all so i didnt know whether to do separate courses and offer my own type of thing or just go straight for this. The training centre isn't far from me so travelling is no prob.

I might be wrong but I thought HD had capped their prices at no lower than £25 so it doesn't become a cheap treatment and salons competing and offering it too cheap and bringing their name with it x

Evening all!
Im thinking about offering HD brows, I'm a mobile therapist so just wondering if any other mobile therapists find this a popular treatment and have made their money back fairly quickly, as we all know its not cheap! Also is it easy to do mobile? I don't offer any brow treatments at the moment.
Thanks x
Good Morning :)
Just noticed this topic and thought i would advise.
I offer eyebrow definition (Pretty much the same as HD but not using their products) and i also offer the option of being mobile to clients homes.
It has been very popular where i stay (Aberdeen) and i have definitly made alot of money from doing it.
I take my portable beauty bed, and whilst waiting for my wax to heat - i set up my products and give the client a consultation.
Apologies if you were only looking for HD approved therapists advice, but thought i would just give you an idea of how easy and popular it is to do!
(I have attached a few pictures of my work)
xx

Attachments

• 1555336_388652304605053_1805737117_n.jpg
    1555336_388652304605053_1805737117_n.jpg
    19.6 KB · Views: 252
  • gff.jpg
    gff.jpg
    20.6 KB · Views: 270

You could do the treatment on a couch but the reason it's performed in a chair is because when you lie down the skin obviously saggs slightly (can't think of a better word lol) and changes the shape of the brow. So it can look completely different when the client sits up. You also need to get the client to sit fully up at least 2-3 times during the treatment (they are lying slightly back In the chair) so if they were lying on a couch id find this abit annoying. You can actually report the therapist to HD brows legal team, as the treatment should not be charged at any less than £25.

If you're going to introduce brow treatments to your price list and can afford the hd brow training then I would say go for it. Like I said it's the best training I've ever done. I've seen cheaper alternatives and just don't feel like you get the same crispness as the hd brow look. (No offence to anyone here, I know how expensive the course is and was lucky enough that my employer paid) you're also paying for the brand, if you do decide to go for a different course you are more than likely to describe is as 'the same as hd brows' this drives me mad as it's not the same at all other than it's a eye brow treatment. It's like people asking for shellac when meaning any gel polish.

Good luck in what ever you decide 😊 xx

I did think that was very cheap!

Thank you for your reply. Im not sure what I'm going to do yet but i really want to offer brows, its all i seem to be thinking about lol :). Your pictures look lovely! X

I'm an hd brows therapist I'm mobile but I do struggle on the bed even sat up as i can't get to where I need to be like I could on the hd brows chair in training. I'm going to get an Indian head massage chair as they said it works quite well if they sit the other way round. My price is £25 I couldn't do it for any less plus it's a premium brand

HD brows in my area are £15-£20 in all 4 salons... they are all on the salon finder too

HD brows in my area are £15-£20 in all 4 salons... they are all on the salon finder too

I know if you report them to HD they will give them a ring to increase there prices

Wheres that glambabe x

north-east of england.. Hartlepool, in the towns next to me though they do charge £25-£30 so it is a little concerning! x

Latest posts

Back