Mobile hints and tips

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

goldigga

Reaction score
Hi Everyone!

So after taking a year off,I have finally decided to come back to what I
love doing beauty :lol:

I completed a mani & pedi course,waxing with abc beauty
tinting course with caledonian therapy and NSI Acrylic nails & nail art.
I am now looking to add more treatments to my services but am unsure which :rolleyes: i really like the sound of a gel course or shellac? also maybe a spray tanning course,any advice on which to do next? I am trying to save for these so whats the best way to do this? Should i split my earnings? Any advice would help

Also going to be doing this mobile so any hints/tips even the smallest please let me know

Thank you x

Hi there, no hints/tips but I'm just about to do the same (hairdressing and spray tan) so I'll be following your thread with interest and hopefully I can apply it to me! Good luck!! X

I think you Shiuld definatly do spray tanning, it's quick and easy money! :0) I love makin people brown. You could do pamper packages (hair,nails and tan) ect. Good luck x x

Hi there,
I was mobile and did well doing eyelash extensions - that and manicures and pedicures were my most popular treatments.
Agree with last poster, pamper parties were also a good earner and often the ladies would book with me individually afterwards and become regular clients.
Good luck with it and hope it goes well for you :)

Spray tanning is personally one if my biggest mobile treatments and also lash extensions individual and clumps. Probably does depend where you live but thought I'd share my insight lol :)

Sent from my GT-I9100 using SalonGeek

Thank u everyone for ur advice :lol:
I am definately looking into the spray tanning,Can I just ask how u all bought ur tanning kits once u done the course? did u save? or use money from other treatments? I just dont want to have to spend a fortune out my own pocket(dont have the money anyway) so was going to start putting the money I make from my treatments I offer just now aside to pay for future courses/products,Has anyone else done this?

That is certainly a way of doing it, I asked for money one Christmas and my birthday was only a few Weeks after so I paid for it out of that.

I tend to put money away from treatments when I can to start buying new products, it's a nice feeling when you buy it out of your own hard work.x

Sent from my GT-I9100 using SalonGeek

Hi I have just done spray tanning and gel nails as I trained years ago , and have just returned to beauty as a job as its my passion I did lots of research and nails tan and lashes seem to be huge. My launch date is 26 th April and am so scared done loads of practice on friends and family tho who love results xx start saving for ur tan equipment gel nails course only £ 50 CND OPI or Gellux hope this helps good luck :)

Latest posts

Back