Mobile/Home Salon Techs:Where do most of your new clients come from?

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Where do most of your new clients come from?

• Google

Votes: 31 12.2%
  • Word of Mouth Recommendations

Votes: 167 65.7%
  • Facebook/Social Network site

Votes: 49 19.3%
  • Yellow Pages/Local Directory

Votes: 6 2.4%
  • Paid advertising elsewhere

Votes: 1 0.4%

• Total voters

blossom

Reaction score
So, a new client books . . . . where did they come from?

Googled you
Word of Mouth recommendation
Facebook
Yellow pages/Local directory
Paid advertising elsewhere

Just thought it would be interesting to see where the majority come from and what's worth doing and what's not. Just vote for where the majority come from!

Iv found Facebook to be fantastic! I post daily pictures if my work, mainly nails & eyebrows!! I get at least 2 enquiries per day. x

Most of my ladies come from my freeindex ad. However, I am in the process of setting up my website so I expect a lot more from there, fingers crossed as am quiet at the mo.

Website, word of mouth

Google and my website :)

Word of mouth!

I never advertise, but do have a facebook page and have had some new clients from that, but you can't beat word of mouth.

Website has always worked best for me, although I'm starting to get a few more from word of mouth now x

Mainly my website and word of mouth :)

Interesting how the more traditional forms of advertising are simply not cutting it.

Anybody else?

All of my business comes from either Google-my website and recommendations.
x

Google & Twitter x

Word of mouth for me x

word of mouth, website

Google/website :)

I voted WOM but would definitely say Gumtree and Facebook are responsible for bookings :hug:

I get a lot from yell.com. I'm on the first page and apart from a salon I'm the first one with a web page.
On my site I have an admin bit were I can see where the link has come from and it's by far yell then google. Don't get anything from FB :(
Vicki xx

I voted WOM but would definitely say Gumtree and Facebook are responsible for bookings :hug:

So is Gumtree OK? I don't know why, must be things I've read in the past, but I've kinda got a feeling about it, like it might be a bit dodgy? Absolutely no idea why though.

So is Gumtree OK? I don't know why, must be things I've read in the past, but I've kinda got a feeling about it, like it might be a bit dodgy? Absolutely no idea why though.

It's works well for me, I just advertise my services at the standard price. No special offers and I also provide my website. That helps with the ranking :)

Word of mouth and my website :)

The majority of the time I am Googled and compared to other people/sites.

Recommendations are my second way of getting new clients, however they always Google me too after their friends have told them about me!

Latest posts

Back