Mobile insurance

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

bubblegumsugar

Reaction score
Need to renew my insurance and wondered Who do you have your insurance with and how much is it? :)

Salon gold - think its about £46 :)

That's brilliant, thanks for replying I'll look into it

What is their policy on under 16's? I want to offer prom packages when I start up and some may be 15 xx

Need to renew my insurance and wondered Who do you have your insurance with and how much is it? :)

ABT, it's just under £50 for their nails, make up and spray tan package plus you get a free years subscription to scratch magazine xx

ABT, it's just under £50 for their nails, make up and spray tan package plus you get a free years subscription to scratch magazine xx

The £50 for ABT is that per year or month? Someone said monthly on here! So I'm confused. Thanks x

What is their policy on under 16's? I want to offer prom packages when I start up and some may be 15 xx

They are happy with under 16s I'd you get parental consent! :) x

Thankyou! Are they ok with anything? Spray tans, shellac etc? Xx

The £50 for ABT is that per year or month? Someone said monthly on here! So I'm confused. Thanks x

If you ring them you can haggle. I got it for 42 per year including the yearly Scratch mag subscription.

Thankyou! I'll check them out! :) xx

Latest posts

Back