Mobile lash extensions kit?

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Aquarius97

Reaction score
I am qualified in lash extensions and soon to be in volume and lower lashes. I will be running a business mobile but I'm unsure how I would carry equipment round with me. I would get a portable massage bed and a beauty vanity case to carry my lash kit around. Just wondering what would I do about a chair? As I would prefer a small swivel desk type chair as I can lash the outer corners a lot easier if I can spin round, although it would be a nightmare to carry! Would I probably be better with a normal portable chair? Also, any recommendations on a little sound system? It can get boring and quite awkward lying there for 2 hours in silence. Also, anyone else got mobile lash experience? What is it like compared to working from home or in a salon? I work another job mon-fri morning until around afternoon this is why I have to be mobile because my hours vary every day. One of my friends did mobile makeup and told me lots of horror stories of turning up and the client had to keep taking breaks to see to her children, answer phone etc and it made her late for following apps. Should I let clients know before I come that the treatment can take up to 2 hours to ensure it's the right environment for the client to relax so there's no disruptions. Thank you!

I do mobile lashes. I take a portable bed, my vanity case with my products and I take a fold up stool. I'd like a swivel chair but it's not practical for me. I also have a head torch incase lighting isn't good in their house. I always say how long it will take and advise they will have to lay still with eyes shut for that time. :)

I am qualified in lash extensions and soon to be in volume and lower lashes. I will be running a business mobile but I'm unsure how I would carry equipment round with me. I would get a portable massage bed and a beauty vanity case to carry my lash kit around. Just wondering what would I do about a chair? As I would prefer a small swivel desk type chair as I can lash the outer corners a lot easier if I can spin round, although it would be a nightmare to carry! Would I probably be better with a normal portable chair? Also, any recommendations on a little sound system? It can get boring and quite awkward lying there for 2 hours in silence. Also, anyone else got mobile lash experience? What is it like compared to working from home or in a salon? I work another job mon-fri morning until around afternoon this is why I have to be mobile because my hours vary every day. One of my friends did mobile makeup and told me lots of horror stories of turning up and the client had to keep taking breaks to see to her children, answer phone etc and it made her late for following apps. Should I let clients know before I come that the treatment can take up to 2 hours to ensure it's the right environment for the client to relax so there's no disruptions. Thank you!
I bought a £5 fold up plastic stool from the Argos. It's lightweight and easy to carry when I'm juggling all my equipment in to there house and it's the perfect height for my couch x

I bought a £5 fold up plastic stool from the Argos. It's lightweight and easy to carry when I'm juggling all my equipment in to there house and it's the perfect height for my couch x
Also dogs, cats, kids and eating during a treatment are a few of things I experienced and can be really annoying. Generally wasn't too bad though, Maybe send them a before your treatment leaflet and politely put in a pity time and distractions so it's not a personal thing more from a buisness point of few x

Also dogs, cats, kids and eating during a treatment are a few of things I experienced and can be really annoying. Generally wasn't too bad though, Maybe send them a before your treatment leaflet and politely put in a pity time and distractions so it's not a personal thing more from a buisness point of view x

I'm mobile and I do remind clients when booking that I need a calm room free of distractions because I need to fully concentrate to be able to offer them the best treatment xx

Latest posts

Back