Mobile luxury manicure, what should be included?

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Kat27Bro

Reaction score
Hi, I am going to be offering mobile services and I am trying to decide what my luxury manicure will include. What do you all offer with yours? I'm thinking: remove polish/gel - soak - cut, file & cuticles - scrub - mask - hand & forearm massage - finish with cuticle oil. However, I'm wondering how the scrub will be removed, as my soak bowls are only small finger bowls. Any ideas and advice is much appreciated. Thanks

You could ask the client to provide their own small bowl? I've done pedicures mobile before and a few have insisted I use their own foot bowl or basin, which is no problem at all and less to carry.

That's a good idea. But i would imagine there are lots that wouldnt have them either. What sort have bowls have you used?

Hi copper bowls like the one in my picture are anti bacterial, anti viral and anti fungal so very hygienic and very easy to clean this is my pedicure bowl but it quite heavy but you can get smaller lighter ones. They also keep the heat so the water takes longer to cool maybe have a flask of boiling water handy for topping up to keep the water warm. Hope this helps and your manicure sounds lovely good luck with everything ps look on eBay my pedicure bowl is an antique bowl from France was about £80 but it’s been brilliant and looks lovely

Hi copper bowls like the one in my picture are anti bacterial, anti viral and anti fungal so very hygienic and very easy to clean this is my pedicure bowl but it quite heavy but you can get smaller lighter ones. They also keep the heat so the water takes longer to cool maybe have a flask of boiling water handy for topping up to keep the water warm. Hope this helps and your manicure sounds lovely good luck with everything ps look on eBay my pedicure bowl is an antique bowl from France was about £80 but it’s been brilliant and looks lovely
Thank you so much for the info, it's very helpful. I'll have a look 😁

Latest posts

Back