Mobile make-up

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

lau0110

Reaction score
I am currently preparing to go mobile and am struggling to pick a make-up. I am thinking airbrush make-up, any recommendations please :confused:

Ive heard airbase is quite good - but dont do eye shadows

x

Artdeco are wonderful and do a mobile kit.

Good Luck x

I am currently preparing to go mobile and am struggling to pick a make-up. I am thinking airbrush make-up, any recommendations please :confused:

Airbase is very good.

If you want to look at mobile kits of standard decorative makeup for bridal please ask for a demonstration of Artdeco on 0151 421 1234 or [email protected]

Please mention salongeeek. :)

Airbase I love it, only used for base so they do foundations, blushers and a bronzer. It lasts all day/night, covers brilliantly I invested in this not last October the October before and it's been brilliant! I had 18 weddings last year and have got 16 booked so far this year which is pretty good going as I live on an island!

The compressor is small and light weight to carry and u can buy a case which fits everything into it!

Hope that helps feel free to pm me with any questions

Xx

Air base and mac. try not to always stick to one brand incase someone is allergic to that brand! I offer both normal makeup and charge £15 extra if they would like airbrush i have a small wheely carry on suitcase with my makeup in tuppa wear they a shoulder bag that has my compressor airbrush and air brush products in it.
HTH x

Air base and mac. try not to always stick to one brand incase someone is allergic to that brand! I offer both normal makeup and charge £15 extra if they would like airbrush i have a small wheely carry on suitcase with my makeup in tuppa wear they a shoulder bag that has my compressor airbrush and air brush products in it.
HTH x

Hi, with 3000 products in the range and a myriad of formulations with many active ingredients plus mineral/organics with eco-cert you can guarantee to overcome any specific allergies to "an" individual product. If you are working with limited range brands with one formulation for say foundations you may have a point. I think it is important to have a brand you can trust and rely upon in all circumstances that gives you the perfect professional price point with high pigmentations that always stay on. With HD makeup range you can give the airbrushed flawless look without the expense or hassle.

[email protected] for info or 0151 421 1234

Hi, with 3000 products in the range and a myriad of formulations with many active ingredients plus mineral/organics with eco-cert you can guarantee to overcome any specific allergies to "an" individual product. If you are working with limited range brands with one formulation for say foundations you may have a point. I think it is important to have a brand you can trust and rely upon in all circumstances that gives you the perfect professional price point with high pigmentations that always stay on. With HD makeup range you can give the airbrushed flawless look without the expense or hassle.

[email protected] for info or 0151 421 1234

I have both of the Artdeco mobile kits (the standard and the mineral) and they are fab.

I use these along with other premium brands. If you ring and speak to the girls in the office they are really helpful and will tailor the kit to suit your needs to the best of their abilities. Emma is fab :)

xxx

I use Lily Lolo

Hi can anyone tell me what training do i need to do airbase makeup on clients and to get insurance i have no other experience in makeup , do i have to do a beauty course or can i just do the airbase make up course confused someone help please xx

Hi can anyone tell me what training do i need to do airbase makeup on clients and to get insurance i have no other experience in makeup , do i have to do a beauty course or can i just do the airbase make up course confused someone help please xx

If you go their website it gives you the training info on there including prices , locations and dates and it's a beginners course too x

Smashbox is great, fantastic results.:lol:

Latest posts

Back