Mobile massage bed coverings

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

sophiajade

Reaction score
Me again, ha.
Please could you also recommend how you dress your beds on mobile massage ? I'm finding that I'm taking forever to clean towels and dry them, Could I possibly use a normal bed sheet and 1 towel for the face hole and another to cover the body over a sheet ? im currently using 3 towels, 2 large and 1 for face hole.
Thank you again,
Sophia

Hi, I don’t work mobile but I also have laundry woes.

I use sheets under a client and a sarong over the top - I can fit 2-3 bed changes in a washing machine and tumble dry to damp finishing off on an aireovernight. I also buy scrummi sheets which are paper that feel very comfortable as a back up if I have a busy day.

I don’t use towels over a client. I use luxury fleece blankets which take up the whole washing machine to themselves - but they feel very cosy. I also use bc softwear and buy their supremesoft sheets. These are thin towels with a fleece backing. They hold a lot less water so need less tumble drying and I put them over an airer when they are still damp. They dry soft as long as they’ve had a bit of tumble drying.

Lots of therapists use fleece blankets. These are soft, warm and don’t need tumble drying. Most therapists I know use towel sized fleece blankets. You can get ones that feel like velvet.

I don’t use towels for the face hole. My face hole is comfortable. Buy a gel cushion to use under your cover and wipe it down. Using a towel for the face hole is just making work for yourself. If you’re worried about make up stains not washing out use a disposable face hole.

hope that helps.

Hi, I don’t work mobile but I also have laundry woes.

I use sheets under a client and a sarong over the top - I can fit 2-3 bed changes in a washing machine and tumble dry to damp finishing off on an aireovernight. I also buy scrummi sheets which are paper that feel very comfortable as a back up if I have a busy day.

I don’t use towels over a client. I use luxury fleece blankets which take up the whole washing machine to themselves - but they feel very cosy. I also use bc softwear and buy their supremesoft sheets. These are thin towels with a fleece backing. They hold a lot less water so need less tumble drying and I put them over an airer when they are still damp. They dry soft as long as they’ve had a bit of tumble drying.

Lots of therapists use fleece blankets. These are soft, warm and don’t need tumble drying. Most therapists I know use towel sized fleece blankets. You can get ones that feel like velvet.

I don’t use towels for the face hole. My face hole is comfortable. Buy a gel cushion to use under your cover and wipe it down. Using a towel for the face hole is just making work for yourself. If you’re worried about make up stains not washing out use a disposable face hole.

hope that helps.

Thank you this is really helpful :)

I’m mobile. I use a couch cover & then a towel to cover the client & use a pillow/pillowcase when I turn them over.
(obviously I have several couch covers, towels & pillowcases so always clean!)

Latest posts

Back