Mobile nail tech & COVID-19

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

KingdomNails

Reaction score
Hi there
I wondered if anyone knew if mobile nail techs in Scotland are good to go back into people’s houses yet? I can’t seem to find any updates on this from Government and beauty websites.
Thank you!
Jacquie 🙈🥰

Hi there
I wondered if anyone knew if mobile nail techs in Scotland are good to go back into people’s houses yet? I can’t seem to find any updates on this from Government and beauty websites.
Thank you!
Jacquie 🙈🥰
I’m not 100% sure as not in Scotland, but i’m Sure I did see a post on Facebook the other day saying that mobile is still not allowed 🙁

Hi there
Thank you!
Jacquie 🙈🥰
Hi I’m not 100% but check with your insurance company. I have a salon in Scotland and I was fed up looking for answers so emailed the Scottish government direct. You will get a response and any guidelines that apply to you. Good luck. Times are so tough without the grey areas.

I’m not 100% sure as not in Scotland, but i’m Sure I did see a post on Facebook the other day saying that mobile is still not allowed 🙁
Thanks for the reply much appreciated. Take care. 😊

Hi I’m not 100% but check with your insurance company. I have a salon in Scotland and I was fed up looking for answers so emailed the Scottish government direct. You will get a response and any guidelines that apply to you. Good luck. Times are so tough without the grey areas.
Thanks Marzie I think I will email them direct as it’s taking ages to get through to my insurance company and they haven’t responded to my emails yet. Hopefully get a quicker answer from the government 🤞. Thanks for your help. Take care 😊

Latest posts

Back