Mobile Nail Tech Insurance! Baffling! Help!

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

pinkcat85

Reaction score
Hi All

As I've now passed my NSI exam I am trying to start a mobile business, I know I need insurance and I have typed in google to search but there are soo many companies and I dont really know which one to go for!

Any help / advise / suggestions would be appreciated

Thanks!

I'm insured with Professional Beauty - very reasonable!

I'm insured with Professional Beauty - very reasonable!

Me too. It covers everyhting you need for about £38 a year unless you do other beauty extras then its a bit more. xx

Thats who i am with! £37.50 for nails.

I have just rang them today and upgraded it to the £49.50 and it covers you for practacaly every thing!

Thats the number

xx

Is that the same company as Professional Nails Direct? I'm insured with them for the £30 odd quid a year or whatever it is. They also offer a subscription to a magazine for an extra £30 or something, I declined, I already subscribed to Scratch. Has anyone else taken the additional magazine with the insurance, if so is it worth the extra??

I went with BABTAC, it was £49.50 with a free years subscription to Scratch Magazine.

im with the guild it was £60 at first but ive now upgraded £30 , but i went with them because they were the only ones who would insure me as a student!!

hths xx

When I was in the UK - Professional Beauty - very good service and covers everything - I'd recommend them

Hi,

The Guild can offer you membership of the Guild of Beauty Therapists, or the Guild of Nail Technicians, depending on how you would like to be recognised and what your skills are.

If you would like to find out more about what our membership can offer you, click here.

Thanks Geeks,

Professional Beauty seems to be the most popular!

Im going to give them a call

Latest posts

Back