Mobile nail technician need in Bedfordshire

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

hypnoticlady

Reaction score
please could somebody recomend a mobile technition in bedfordshire im desperate to have my nails done again and cant find a nail technition who comes to the house thankyou julie

hi are you in bedfordshire or Luton ?

To be honest I am not totally sure there are alot of mobiles in Luton at all.

I own a salon in Luton town centre, I know thats not much help if you want someone to come out to you, but please feel free to contact me if you change your mind :)

im in a villiage in bedford

thankyou but i left luton 11 years ago ,dont come into luton that often

sorry fificharlie where abouts are you in luton,if i cant get one to come to house i will come into luton to get my nails done and how much

sorry fificharlie where abouts are you in luton,if i cant get one to come to house i will come into luton to get my nails done and how much

Im not mobile but Im in Arlesey, Bedfordshire if thats any good. Website details are below.

please could somebody recomend a mobile technition in bedfordshire im desperate to have my nails done again and cant find a nail technition who comes to the house thankyou julie

You should give Beauty of Bedford a go, they are not mobile, but they are fantastic at what they do! They are in the center of Bedford, on Tavistock Street (the nicer end :D)

Latest posts

Back