Mobile nail techs, how do you sterilise your nippers & files on the go?

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

natalie <3

Reaction score
just a quick question to all mobile girls how am I best sterilising my stuff between houses, wen I'm at home I use barbicide & a little mundo dish but now Iam doing mobile in my car & want to know best method you girls do / have, if you use sprays ect or do I carry my barbicide round with me
Thanks girls x

Ok.. so with Barbicide or Mundo you are NOT sterilising but sanitising, the only way you can sterilise is with an autoclave period..

Wash your utensils with antibacterial detergent even antibacterial washing up liquid, dry them and place in the diluted sanitising solution (Barbicide or Mundo) you could use Mundo sanitising wipes before submersion and leave for 15 mins rinse and dry with couch roll or kitchen roll and store. Don't soak your buffers wash and spray (Mundo file and abrasive spray) them leave for the required time and dry them off

I put mundo in a jam jar with the lid on, so no spills x

Ahh ok thanks girls jam jar good idea thanks x

I have multiple sets. I spray them with mundo or edge spray and wrap the used set in kitchen roll then put in a zipper freezer bag. When I get home I wash/steralize/disinfect them all as per manufacturers recommendations as per product/equipment I am using. I found the small expense of paying for a few extra tools is easier than trying to transport liquid and sanitize on the go.

Last edited:

Latest posts

Back