Mobile Nail Techs

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Sapphire nails

Reaction score
hi to all the mobiles,

I was jaust wanting to know what everyone uses to carry there stuff around and if anyone could give me some ideas so im not carrying 5 boxes/bags around.
At the moment i have a silver case which hold my acrylic, tips, resin, prep, and some polishes and i also carry a little shopping bag (the nice cardboard ones "Juicy")which i have a towel, paper towel and a bottle of acetone.

Thanks Guys xx

Hi there

I use a craft bag which is almost like a small suitcase. The zipper to open the main part of the bag is on the top (so your stuff doesnt fall out), I can fit all of my powders, liquids, polishes, tips, tools, lamp, hand towels & soak off bowls. In the outer pockets I can fit all my files, forms, and anything else I need. I also have a nice small manicure table.
Before I leave home I make sure I know what my client needs and remove items from the bag, that will just get in my way (such as containers of different tips - if I know that I am sculpting).
The bag is about 50cm high, 40cm wide by 50cm long, it has wheels and an extending handle, so it only needs to be lifted in and out of the car.
I hope this helps you in some way.

hi, i just take my nail case and carry a towel as i now what im doing for my client so i can take what i need and remove what i done as above :) there is no need to taken everythink i do take some nail art bits as clients are very 'oh can i have sme nail art' so just incase take some along :)

Ive got one of those cases with 3 boxes that has like a trolley handle, only thinkg extra I carry is my foot spa if im doing a ped

I use a B&Q tool box its cheap and also has stickers and pictures on it. It can be used as a side table to put things on instead of cluttering up the table. I do have quite a few of these one for Facial, one for waxing, one for gels, one for L & P etc.

Latest posts

Back