SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

CatttJ

Reaction score
Hi everyone!.. good evening!
I am booked on a nail training course in Sept and Oct and will be looking to go mobile.. can anyone give me any ideas on how’s best to get the materials around?
I’m looking at the trolleys on wheels etc. And that’s probably the best way to go- But what do you do about tables? Do you take your own and hope they have suitable chairs?
Any advice is gratefully appreciated! I’m super excited!
Thank you in advance 😍

I only offer gel polish and builder gel. I use the Haito Duo Trolley Bag as well as the Roo Beauty squares (without inserts) for my gels. I'd advise to check with clients what kind of colour they are thinking so you can bring them a small selection rather than carting your whole collection round as otherwise they can get quite heavy.
I use the client's table. 99% of the time they have a dining table with matching chairs. I work diagonally across the corner of the table as usually they are too big and wide to sit face to face. If I'm doing toes, I take in my little cheap step stool for me to sit on. Xx

Thank you! Xxx

One of the girls I did my CND Nails training with bought a tool box with 3 tiers and it was on wheels. Much cheaper than the beauty/nails 3 tier Box on wheels I bought!!

I use a Husky toolbag on wheels from the hardware store. Ussually I use the clients own table and chairs diagonally as well, but I do have a fold up table in the car. If the clients have a recliner chair I will do the pedi there. If not I have a lafuma zero gravity chair that folds well.

I use the roo beauty trolley bag and love it. I also use the quieting table from Amazon as mentioned above. Easy to transport around to appointments. I insist on using my table now as used a clients table one time - my acetone was in a pump dispenser and missed the cotton pad and the acetone hit her table top causing the gloss to be affected in a couple of spots 🙈🙈🙈 I was mortified and this was with towels and couch roll down too.

Latest posts

Back