Mobile prices for Brazilian blow dry?

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

beckstar!

Premium Geek
Reaction score
Hiya guys
Just wondering how much all you mobile geeks charge for your Brazilian blow drys?

Thanx

Also having probs ordering nano keratin is anyone else? X

my friend just qualified in this and started at £60 for the first month and i think its gone up to £100 now? possibly £90?

Ok cheers hun :) x

It should depend on length and thickness of hair, you can't charge £60 for a short bob and someone with waist length hair. I've started using a new product and have halved my prices as I used to supple aftercare but that's now not needed, plus this one is quicker to do but only last 2 months. My prices start at £60.

Hello, could you please let me know what Brazilian blowdry treatment your using for working mobile as I'm having so much trouble ordering. I have looked at the rio keratin but the supplyer is now discontinuing it?

I have trained with global keratin in salon but cannot find it online to buy.

I have a client on wednesday with no products!!!!!!

Hello, could you please let me know what Brazilian blowdry treatment your using for working mobile as I'm having so much trouble ordering. I have looked at the rio keratin but the supplyer is now discontinuing it?

I have trained with global keratin in salon but cannot find it online to buy.

I have a client on wednesday with no products!!!!!!

Not dire whereabouts in Essex you are but Salon Ecpress sell
global Keratin, or they did. I use Nov Max Keratin, if you google it you'll find website x

Latest posts

Back