Mobile spray tan kit, know of any deals at the moment?

wee-honey

hey everyone! I've started out as a mobile therapist recently and have decided to get a spray tan kit in time for the christmas period!
I'm already trained and have used australian gold and fake bake previously in the salon I used to work in but both are really expensive to start out with, out with my budget!
Just wondering if any of you can recommend what machine/kit to buy or what company to go with that is still good quality without it costing a bomb! I have around £300 maybe a bit more to spend!
Have been on sooo many different websites and my head is pickled with all the different deals! I'm so indecisive lol!
thanks in advance!! Lynn x

wee-honey

Thanks very much....i'll have a proper look later! They do have good deals but not sure which solutions I would choose or what the difference is between them all! so confused lol x

Hiya!

Well you have some options.. Save your money for a trade show :) there is one in a few weeks at excel in London .. (though I do not know if that is convinient for you)

Or I brought my maxi mist plus on healthandbeautywear.com which was a very good deal :)
Though just had a look on suntana website and they have some very good deals on!

Good luck x

ameliab151

Hi everyone i am looking into purchasing a starter spray tan kit any recommendations? at the moment i am looking at suntana, but have you go to be trained in suntana to purchase kit? Thanks x

Hi everyone i am looking into purchasing a starter spray tan kit any recommendations? at the moment i am looking at suntana, but have you go to be trained in suntana to purchase kit? Thanks x
You just need to be trained in spray tanning :) x

cazjp69

have a look on the WOW factor web site they make kits up to what you reqiure.

Nat-Nat

Speak to Leela at Puri Tan as they have some good all in deals at the moment her email is leela@puri-tan.com

HTH
Nat :)

Vanilla Pod

Thanks very much....i'll have a proper look later! They do have good deals but not sure which solutions I would choose or what the difference is between them all! so confused lol x
I can recommend LA tan too. I got a fab deal Including maximist machine, pop up tent & 3 litres solution all for under £300. If you're unsure which solutions ring them & ask for advice they're all really helpful. Xx

KatieMiddleton

I know, lots of choices, why not try freshindulgence.co.uk, i currently use thier solution, and are very helpful, and i know they have strater kits, i hope you find the best deal x:lol:

LadyLashes

Hi... I have recently completed a spray tan course & I now need to order myself a machine, but I do not have a clue where to start. Can anyone recommend any???

Thanks..x

sarah123110

My machine packed in so I had to get myself a new one. I got a ts20 and I must say I am mighty impressed. It's compact but powerful. I've done 2 test tans with it and I only used about 30ml of solution with each one. I purchased mine from La tanning although I use different solution.

Sent from my V9A using SalonGeek

GetGlam

I know, lots of choices, why not try freshindulgence.co.uk, i currently use thier solution, and are very helpful, and i know they have strater kits, i hope you find the best deal x:lol:
I purchased the fresh indulgence deluxe kit with the new TS20 which came with everything you need to get started, loyalty cards, aftercare etc. I love the tan it has had such good feedback from clients with no patchiness, streaking, and a subtle fade off. I originally bought this kit thinking I would move on to a more known brand back in February and Ive stayed with it after the feedback from clients.

Its a great way to get started! My only drawback is that the sticky feet they provide are not great, but you can get some from ebay.

Hi... I have recently completed a spray tan course & I now need to order myself a machine, but I do not have a clue where to start. Can anyone recommend any???

Thanks..x

Hiya,

We would recommend that you should buy a powerful machine that has a good amount of warranty on it. It is better to go for a more powerful machine that has a good fan on it so it doesn't burn out. Also to be careful of where you buy your machines from.

We currently sell machines through our website that hold 2 years warranty.

Good luck buying

Lisa