Mobile spray tan kit, know of any deals at the moment?

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

wee-honey

Reaction score
hey everyone! I've started out as a mobile therapist recently and have decided to get a spray tan kit in time for the christmas period!
I'm already trained and have used australian gold and fake bake previously in the salon I used to work in but both are really expensive to start out with, out with my budget!
Just wondering if any of you can recommend what machine/kit to buy or what company to go with that is still good quality without it costing a bomb! I have around £300 maybe a bit more to spend!
Have been on sooo many different websites and my head is pickled with all the different deals! I'm so indecisive lol!
thanks in advance!! Lynn x

Thanks very much....i'll have a proper look later! They do have good deals but not sure which solutions I would choose or what the difference is between them all! so confused lol x

Hiya!

Well you have some options.. Save your money for a trade show :) there is one in a few weeks at excel in London .. (though I do not know if that is convinient for you)

Or I brought my maxi mist plus on healthandbeautywear.com which was a very good deal :)
Though just had a look on suntana website and they have some very good deals on!

Good luck x

Hi everyone i am looking into purchasing a starter spray tan kit any recommendations? at the moment i am looking at suntana, but have you go to be trained in suntana to purchase kit? Thanks x

Hi everyone i am looking into purchasing a starter spray tan kit any recommendations? at the moment i am looking at suntana, but have you go to be trained in suntana to purchase kit? Thanks x

You just need to be trained in spray tanning :) x

have a look on the WOW factor web site they make kits up to what you reqiure.

Speak to Leela at Puri Tan as they have some good all in deals at the moment her email is [email protected]

HTH
Nat :)

Thanks very much....i'll have a proper look later! They do have good deals but not sure which solutions I would choose or what the difference is between them all! so confused lol x

I can recommend LA tan too. I got a fab deal Including maximist machine, pop up tent & 3 litres solution all for under £300. If you're unsure which solutions ring them & ask for advice they're all really helpful. Xx

I know, lots of choices, why not try freshindulgence.co.uk, i currently use thier solution, and are very helpful, and i know they have strater kits, i hope you find the best deal x:lol:

Hi... I have recently completed a spray tan course & I now need to order myself a machine, but I do not have a clue where to start. Can anyone recommend any???

Thanks..x

My machine packed in so I had to get myself a new one. I got a ts20 and I must say I am mighty impressed. It's compact but powerful. I've done 2 test tans with it and I only used about 30ml of solution with each one. I purchased mine from La tanning although I use different solution.

Sent from my V9A using SalonGeek

I know, lots of choices, why not try freshindulgence.co.uk, i currently use thier solution, and are very helpful, and i know they have strater kits, i hope you find the best deal x:lol:

I purchased the fresh indulgence deluxe kit with the new TS20 which came with everything you need to get started, loyalty cards, aftercare etc. I love the tan it has had such good feedback from clients with no patchiness, streaking, and a subtle fade off. I originally bought this kit thinking I would move on to a more known brand back in February and Ive stayed with it after the feedback from clients.

Its a great way to get started! My only drawback is that the sticky feet they provide are not great, but you can get some from ebay.

Hi... I have recently completed a spray tan course & I now need to order myself a machine, but I do not have a clue where to start. Can anyone recommend any???

Thanks..x

Hiya,

We would recommend that you should buy a powerful machine that has a good amount of warranty on it. It is better to go for a more powerful machine that has a good fan on it so it doesn't burn out. Also to be careful of where you buy your machines from.

We currently sell machines through our website that hold 2 years warranty.

Good luck buying

Lisa

Latest posts

Back