mobile spray tan lighting

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

posh totty

Reaction score
Hi, can anyone help....Im getting ready to do spray tanning mobile but am really having trouble making the inside of my mobile booth light enougth to see the end result!!!!:eek:
I have a clip on day light kind of thing which I bought from sienna x website but it doesn't really seem enougth. Any help or suggestions would be great x

I know this might sound daft but I feel that too bright a light can hinder the spray tanning process.

My friend and I found this out when spraying each other in her kitchen. When the kitchen light was off, we could see better where the tan was being applied. I guess it depends on the depth of the colour guide in your solution.

I was going to get a light for my tent but I am a little worried that the bulb will overheat and burn the client or worse still shatter!

Good luck:)

I bought 2 really cheap screw on clamp style ones from ikea and put 1 on the top pointing down and 1 nearer the bottom pointing down.

No ikea near to me but thats a good idea will look out for some clamp lights ,thanx

Latest posts

Back