Mobile spray tanning. How do you carry everything?

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

CazCardiff

Reaction score
As Im new to Spray Tanning and my kit has just arrived, What do you use to carry your equipment in? Holdall? Trolley?
Thanks in advance
Caroline
x

As Im new to Spray Tanning and my kit has just arrived, What do you use to carry your equipment in? Holdall? Trolley?
Thanks in advance
Caroline
x

Hiya, I bought the 27" roller trolley from Nouvatan, fits everything in it, but would say it's a bit on the large side so would recommend the smaller one (if you don't have an extractor fan). It's really good value for money and is perfect for what I need it for. Some people use the Roo beauty trolleys but tbh I think they are WAY overpriced! x

Hiya, I bought the 27" roller trolley from Nouvatan, fits everything in it, but would say it's a bit on the large side so would recommend the smaller one (if you don't have an extractor fan). It's really good value for money and is perfect for what I need it for. Some people use the Roo beauty trolleys but tbh I think they are WAY overpriced! x

Thanks for that! I might have a look for a sturday holdall/small roller suitcase like the roo trolley (I too think its very over priced!) x

Thanks for that! I might have a look for a sturday holdall/small roller suitcase like the roo trolley (I too think its very over priced!) x

They actually have a deal on at the moment though, buy a trolley for £89.99 and then get a backpack for a penny!

What's this Roo? I need to see!

I bought a roller bag from Sienna X and was the best money I ever spent! So easy!!!!

I use a black holdall with wheels which I bought from tesco for really cheap. Its a perfect size for my machine and all my bottles of solution fit in upright with plenty space left over for all the other bits and bobs. I carry my towels in with the tent in the tent bag x

What's this Roo? I need to see!

I bought a roller bag from Sienna X and was the best money I ever spent! So easy!!!!

haha type in "roo beauty" in google and it will come up. bit overpriced if you ask me though!

The only thing I would say is be careful of putting all your equipment in one large holdall, as I used to find that although I tightened my solution bottle caps nice and tight they did sometimes leak a little due to the bottles slanting when you pull the bag along.
I now use a smaller case for main bits and then a matching vanity bag (slightly bigger than normal vanity bags) to hold my solution so that they always stay upright.
x

The only thing I would say is be careful of putting all your equipment in one large holdall, as I used to find that although I tightened my solution bottle caps nice and tight they did sometimes leak a little due to the bottles slanting when you pull the bag along.
I now use a smaller case for main bits and then a matching vanity bag (slightly bigger than normal vanity bags) to hold my solution so that they always stay upright.
x

Sounds totally obvious, but it hadnt even occured to me!! Even though I keep my nail liquids seperate for that exact reason! lol
Fab tip, so thank you! xx

Latest posts

Back